Who's coming to make a full house when Everton FC play CD Everton of Chile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im deffo going to this,
I was looking at getting one of their shirts for the game, they are made by Umbro of all people, but I cant seem to find anywhere that sells them in the UK, anyone got any contacts / info?

umbro? are you sure, i was always going to be a casual purchaser (MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!) off subside and some unheared of make knocked them out. boca look alikes with 'crystal' ???as a sponsor - go puff diddy!

£7 sounds good. £3 for kids on a school holiday is good too. the club have called this one right.

at those prices ya could open thee whole ground, COYB get down to goodison tenner 4 u an a kid who will love it, cheap as chips also a good game to introduce new young blues to the holy land, it should be a full house at them prices, i will pay for 50 adults with kids meet in the winslow im the handsome one with the big fat wallet............ 1878

at those prices ya could open thee whole ground, COYB get down to goodison tenner 4 u an a kid who will love it, cheap as chips also a good game to introduce new young blues to the holy land, it should be a full house at them prices, i will pay for 50 adults with kids meet in the winslow im the handsome one with the big fat wallet............ 1878

Thats the spirit.

I'm going to try and get a few going

This is one of the gayest threads iv ever come across.......!!

Matt by any chance, it this the 1st Everton game you've ever been to...??

This is one of the gayest threads iv ever come across.......!!

Matt by any chance, it this the 1st Everton game you've ever been to...??

Facepalm-critical-analysis-of-twilight-8089857-646-501.jpg

ffs lad, how many time are you going to use that!!!

Somthing new might work better......

If I have to explain to you why this is a special game, and how CD Everton came into existence and how this is the first meeting of the two Evertons in over a 100 years and it's a historic meeting ...

And you question if this is my first game?

What do you expect? Really?

And thats the first time I've used it. But the way you're going it won't be the last.

If I have to explain to you why this is a special game, and how CD Everton came into existence and how this is the first meeting of the two Evertons in over a 100 years and it's a historic meeting ...

And you question if this is my first game?

What do you expect? Really?

And thats the first time I've used it. But the way you're going it won't be the last.

Yes mate tell me, i know nothing about Everton!!!!

jock-strap....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.