Who'd have knew......Rafael was right..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
I am totally disgusted by some of the antics going on around our club right now. 1st of all i'll have to say im beyond happy Moyes has gone. Any one who knows me, knows iv wanted rid of him for 4/5 seasons now. He'd done a great job, but his philosophy and tactic are really poor. i see 80% of our games live so i know what im going on about.

1st of all i cant believe the way we've let that ginger lying prick **** on us like this. 4 years ago, he hung Steven Pienaar out to dry with the fans over his contract. Pienaar was boo'd for his last few games even thou he'd made it clear he was leaving to try and play champions league football if he could get it. He honered his contract and done nothing wrong in my eyes. Non of this, we'll see by the end of the season ****e!! He also done the same with Lescott, Moyes ****in knew what he was doing....

Because he wouldn't sign a contract we get **** all for him now. what a horrible ****. But he sits in that press conference today putting on a show about how he was going to sign for us. **** OFF!!! Don't tell me a club like UTD an a man like SAF just gets up one day decides to retire and bring someone else in. There far to savvie for that. He's fukking known for months, gave the board the ultimatum over Jan knowing we didn't have the money and it was his way out....

And on UTD, how long are we going to let them pick an ****in choose who and what they want to take from our club....****in embarresing!!!!!

So now to my point......

After all this has happened, to let that ginger prick sit on out bench last two games is a kick in the nuts.......Rafael was right..SMALL CLUB!!!

After the way he's treated us, are you going to clap him...?

he should be moved a side right now, put big dunc in charge last few games at least the fans will be on board. I for one will be leaving early on Sunday, no ****ing way im clapping that **** goodby.

I think it's typical of the Moyes Era that it's all going to about him and not Everton as he leaves. He has managed to make himself seem the greatest manager in the World at a small club. It's a joke he's acting like he will do his best 'everything in his power' to make sure we finish as high as we can even though we're only going to finish 6th at best. Like he's doing us a favour even though he's Man Utd's manager. The Everton players are going to think of themselves as small-fry because of this and think of the club that pays their wages as small-fry, with a manager who is moving onto better things.

You think we're a small club because our manager has just got the best job in the country after honoring his contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.