Who would you buy from potential relegation clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't get anyone who says Ake, decent little player but he's only 5ft 11, not saying they all need to be 6ft 8, but even Mason is on the small side and he's 6ft and a 1/2 (1.84m)

Franco Baresi 5ft 9 in
Matthias Sammer 5ft 11in
Daniel Passarella 5ft 8in
Fabio Cannavaro 5ft 9in
Carlos Puyol 5ft 10in
Ronald Koeman 5ft 11in
Franz Beckenbauer 5ft 11in
Ivan Cordoba 5ft 8in
Bobby Moore 5ft 10in

Michael Keane 6ft 3in

Size isn't everything...

I've never really been sold on Ake but admittedly I only have seen him when we play vs Bournemouth and he didn't impress.

I think that Tomáš Souček from West Ham could be potentially a decent player in the league, he's there on loan with a to-buy clause at the end of the season. If as I hope they do get relegated I think that'll be out the window so he could be brought in for a reasonable amount, 6'4' defensive midfielder who can attack as well, maybe Moyes is looking at a new Fellaini there.

Not heard of the miracle of jumping?

Franco Baresi 5ft 9 in
Matthias Sammer 5ft 11in
Daniel Passarella 5ft 8in
Fabio Cannavaro 5ft 9in
Carlos Puyol 5ft 10in
Ronald Koeman 5ft 11in
Franz Beckenbauer 5ft 11in
Ivan Cordoba 5ft 8in
Bobby Moore 5ft 10in

Michael Keane 6ft 3in

Size isn't everything...

yeah but surely we wouldn't partner Ake with Holgate as i don't think we could accommodate 2 little uns at CB, so surely we wouldn't spend the 50+mil they would want on someone who could only partner certain people

Anyone who says Grealish needs their head testing. He stands out in a terrible team. He's undisciplined. He's the next David Bentley

He's all sun beds and crap hair. Probably jerks off to himself in the mirror

I don't think he is anymore. Seems to have grown up a lot by all accounts is a proper leader these days.

yeah but surely we wouldn't partner Ake with Holgate as i don't think we could accommodate 2 little uns at CB, so surely we wouldn't spend the 50+mil they would want on someone who could only partner certain people

Well we do have a 6 foot 5 monster at centre back too? Gives us options. Not a lot of teams play a big unit up front these days either.

Anyone who says Grealish needs their head testing. He stands out in a terrible team. He's undisciplined. He's the next David Bentley

He's all sun beds and crap hair. Probably jerks off to himself in the mirror
Only time will tell, that terrible team beat us earlier in the season,

I don't think he is anymore. Seems to have grown up a lot by all accounts is a proper leader these days.
Not sure about the leader thing although he plays with alot of pride as it's his home club Which is good to see and he's defintley surprised me this season as I thought he'd get bullied off the ball alot.
People don't like him because of what he looks like simple as.... he can shield a ball brilliantly and wins the a free-kick as soon as a defender approaches, excellent vision and excellent touch, would be a brilliant signing alot like Maddison at leicester

Well we do have a 6 foot 5 monster at centre back too? Gives us options. Not a lot of teams play a big unit up front these days either.

that's what im saying though, surely for the money he would cost he would have to be first choice, and are we therefore dropping Mason to partner him with the 6 ft 5 monster haha

either way what i am getting at is i don't think Ake would be a perfect fit for us which for the cost would be what you would be looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.