Who the heck are we going to pick as centre halves on sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane and Williams wouldn’t even be on the coach if Fat Dave had any balls. Temporary manager or not, I’d skull drag that bald bellend of a PE teacher down to finch farm and make him tell these 2 clowns they’re off in January

While our centre halves are a problem and a major problem they are not solely to blame. We were being over run down the flanks. In a situation like we are in we need to be defending as a unit. What I saw tonight was midfield players who weren't bothered in providing cover.
Tonight the players on the field were an embarrassment to the Premier League and to Everton Football Club.
The time has come for everyone at the club to look at themselves and to honestly assess their role, if they are not making a meaningful contribution to the success of the club they should resign. Starting with Bill Kenwright going all the way down to the tea lady.
nice in theory but at 70K PER WEEK its a case of CBA'd

Bill and ben - coz they can potter around like the current defence
Statler and Waldorf - they can join the other muppets we have in defence at the moment

Keane and jags as Holgate isn't fit,
earlier in the season I said Snides but currently his attitude stinks

Without Oumar playing we need two wide players on Sunday to stretch their back four and create space for DCL.

We're going to have to come up with some dynamic formation that doesn't make use of centre backs. This really is hopeless. If Silva is a no go we have to go all in for Dyche. No other option.

Watson and Ratcliffe?

Seriously Go with a back 5,

3 Centre Backs have got to be better than 2, Jags, Holgate and Keane.

Williams looks broken at the moment, his head is not right.

Jags, Keane, Baines, JonJoe is our best four, but it's not a good four for certain.

We are seriously look at a significant outlay for CB and LB in the window. Unfortunately, there will likely not be any EPL elite level CB available or we will have to pay out the nose for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.