Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Pickford - would you get in the way?

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • * The new striker..

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Providing we actually get into the box to be awarded some penno's this season :rolleyes:, i'd still keep Baines on them, but I expect if Rooney is on the pitch he will be taking them.

Has to be Baines - as pen taker, some free kick taking and captain.
Reward for his loyalty in a football world full of greed.

I'm sure the club could get players to take pens and set pieces from certain positions a few times, do some sports science or what ever and see who is the best for each particular situation?

I'm sure the club could get players to take pens and set pieces from certain positions a few times, do some sports science or what ever and see who is the best for each particular situation?

Is that really necessary for pens when Baines pretty much never misses regardless of the situation? How many has he missed in his career? 1?

A bit of trivia...... since 2002-2003 no one has had more penalties than the RS 89, in the same period we got 59. We also managed to give away 56 pens versus the RS 55......

When Sigurdsson comes he will be the penalty taker, if only to boost his goal scoring rate, plus he is a very good at taking penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.