Votes: 20 5.8%
  • Gbamin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iwobi

Votes: 8 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd be lucky to get 40 million for that lot. Money saved on salary would be more over the season.

I dont think money in is as important tbh mate - Moshiri/Usmanov can just give us another loan transferred into equity its getting the wages & FFP down which will allow us to spend.

Why selling players like Kenny, Bernard, Dowell, Davies, Pennington etc. is important as they give us that boost in the DFP coffers whereas we'll likely make losses on the books when selling the likes of Bolasie and Tosun / Siggurdsson.

Depending on if we bring in another CB & think Braithwaite is good enough to be CB no 4 - I would also sell one of Keane or Mina - again more profit FFP speaking if we can get £20 million+

I dont think money in is as important tbh mate - Moshiri/Usmanov can just give us another loan transferred into equity its getting the wages & FFP down which will allow us to spend.

Why selling players like Kenny, Bernard, Dowell, Davies, Pennington etc. is important as they give us that boost in the DFP coffers whereas we'll likely make losses on the books when selling the likes of Bolasie and Tosun / Siggurdsson.

Depending on if we bring in another CB & think Braithwaite is good enough to be CB no 4 - I would also sell one of Keane or Mina - again more profit FFP speaking if we can get £20 million+
I'd say Mina should be the one to go if we are to sell a CB, Keane has arguably been our best player since the restart, I've always defended him and will continue to do so, I still think he can be a top player, if he didn't have a revolving door of a midfield in front of him.

Sigurdsson first choice , dont like making excuses for the likes of Davies who drives me mad but playing and training with Sigurdsson whom puts in as little effort as possible must have a negative affect particular on the younger players

Agree with Davies out early doors but on loan, still young, a year ago many of us had written off Holgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.