Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Koeman

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Martinez

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koeman. Finished 7th with Martinez's squad that struggled to get 11th.

Was sold a right kipper with the players that were bought though in that 2nd summer. I'm sure he probably had something to do with that, but between him and Kenwright and Walsh there was no strategy. Koeman under someone like Brands who wouldn't buy 7 No.10's would have worked ok.

God only knows

Martinez did better initially than anyone else managed at any point but ran out of ideas

Koeman’s first season turned things around after it had gone completely south with RM, but the it fell apart spectacularly

Allardyce left us in a better position than he found us (though not as much as he’d like you to think) but made me want to curl up and die along the way.

Silva probably had the best run of results of any of them for a short spell, but woefully inconsistent.

Let’s be honest, it’s slim pickings

Sam. He was the only one who done what was expected of him.

Roberto did for one season then decided to go full on tool mode for the rest of his time.

The other two are calamities.

Koeman. I know he was an utter bellend but to finish seventh with that team was decent. Walsh absolutely ruined us in that second season and the European campaign was a disgrace but he did alright in his first season.

I would’ve said Martinez for his first season but the bloke actually made me stop going to the game when I had a season ticket so he is most certainly out.

BFS was a laughable appointment and he’s still mugging us off now. The fact that he’s some kind of stick to best utter blues with to win internet points is sickening.

Silva isn’t a football manager.

Hard to say, really.

Martinez first season was the most I've enjoyed watching Everton since I was a kid in the '80's, but there's probably an argument to be made that he started the current rot.

Koeman was an absolute catastrophe. Not really sure what happened but there seemed to be no strategy at all, the fees thrown at average players were insane. £28m on 'kin Bolasie FFS. The squad ended up entirely unbalanced and in need of a complete overhaul.

Large Samuel did, on paper, a reasonable job, but the man is a stain on football and should never beem invited to tarnish our club, and the football was bad enough to make yoyr eyes bleed. I refused to go to Goodison while he was the manager.

I never wanted Silva, I don't really understand why Moshiri pursued him so desperately, there was nothing on his CV to say he was the man for the job, and he's also failed to get a tune from these players and spent big bucks on dross.

I've gone for Martinez just because of that first season.

Ultimately though, I don't think any of these managers are entirely to blame. Moshiri and Kenwright don't seem to have the first clue what they're doing. There also seems to be something cancerous eating away inside the club. I don't know whether it's the amount of "old boys" we employ, I've heard it said that some of them are utterly toxic individuals, but the current malaise is down to more than just poor mangerial appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.