Which Three Teams Will Be relegated in May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That brentford defeat was so damaging. Not only points wise but them jumping over us in the table.
Unbelievable the interest in tonights games. Leeds are 4th bottom and go level with us with a win. Norwich right up our arse with the same.

I'm not expecting many points before we see Richy, DCL, Doucs, Mina & Gray all playing together. So it will be a difficult end to the year. If they stay fit, and that is a big if, then we should easily get enough wins to stay up. If they don't then we could keep be in real trouble. But I would apply that to every team that is without its best players. What kind of title challenge would the RS manage without Salah, Mane & VD- the answer is they wouldn't. They'd be lucky to be top six and they'd be out of the Champions league at the next hurdle. -
Burnley (keep flirting with relegation, and you'll go eventually)
Newcastle (too much work to do)
Leeds (Don't seem to be up for a fight)

Norwich City, Burnley, and Leeds United for the drop. Everton will end up about 11th or 12th. We're something like six points from the bottom three and five points from the top six.

Newcastle; nailed on for relegation.
Norwich; not good enough for this league and will drop back down.
Leeds; after an average season last year, they'll once again find their true level.

God there’s a lot of bad teams in this league, us included, but not that many as bad as Norwich.

Great finish by Pukki there, but they were awful against 10 men there.

Could equally be all 3 who went up, going back down.

God there’s a lot of bad teams in this league, us included, but not that many as bad as Norwich.

Great finish by Pukki there, but they were awful against 10 men there.

Could equally be all 3 who went up, going back down.
And all 3 that went down coming back up, that's how it seems to be, about 6 teams not good enough for Prem but too good for Championship

Definitely Norwich and almost certainly Newcastle.

Brentford looked poor on Sunday, so I wouldn't be surprised if they took the third spot.

Hopefully, Everton will pull through once Benitez is gone and the Invincibles are all back playing together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.