Votes: 171 83.4%
  • Doucouré substitute

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • Doucouré doesn’t play

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Douc only just arrived so I went a little controversial with Allan starting (next to Siggy and Gomes) and James off the bench. Douc to not see the field as we’ll bring on 2 more attacking players.

Allen no doubt, Doucoure will with Gomes home injured (don’t know severity) .. well start with Siggy to get James time to adapt and .. oh there won’t be fans to applaud him on .. Just a couple weeks At most I reckon.
I would start all three and get them up to speed ASAP...

edit: see Gomes fit.. so honestly don’t know on that one. Reckon Gomes then to start

Douc only just arrived so I went a little controversial with Allan starting (next to Siggy and Gomes) and James off the bench. Douc to not see the field as we’ll bring on 2 more attacking players.
I was thinking along those lines but then I realised that all our midfielders from last season were such dross that a fit Doucoure can start and just by bring energetic and playing simply will be a massive upgrade.

Nothing to wait for. Start all of them. Otherwise we have to look at the dross that finished the last season. Let’s play our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.