Which Merseyside district produces most Everton players;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
Plenty of banter on here regarding North and South Liverpool, but I was just discussing with @Dario Terracotta Everton players from his neck of the woods (Southport, Formby etc) and it got me wondering which Merseyside district has produced most Everton players.

For starters, Norris Green/Croxteth gave us England internationals Joe Royle, Wayne Rooney and Franny Jeffers.

....I have Fazakerley in mind for Colin Harvey and Stuart Barlow. I think Tommy Wright is a Garston lad.

Not sure if Tony Grant and Aiden Maher can be added to the Norris Green list. Tom Davies around the corner from me in West Derby.

Plenty of banter on here regarding North and South Liverpool, but I was just discussing with @Dario Terracotta Everton players from his neck of the woods (Southport, Formby etc) and it got me wondering which Merseyside district has produced most Everton players.

For starters, Norris Green/Croxteth gave us England internationals Joe Royle, Wayne Rooney and Franny Jeffers.
Jake Bidwell was the full back I couldn't remember from Birkdale Eggs,was with Everton,I think he is currently with Swansea :)

The north end is superior in every way

rodwell Southport as well wasn’t he ?

how about Mick Lyons ? I’m thinking he might have been croxteth /west derby as well but I’m not sure

rodwell Southport as well wasn’t he ?

how about Mick Lyons ? I’m thinking he might have been croxteth /west derby as well but I’m not sure

....yep, have it in my mind Mick Lyons went to De La Salle. I’m sure somebody will confirm Harry. Just thought, Paul Lodge another Norris Green lad.

I think we can include Paul Hodge, Stuart Rimmer and Kieran Dowell in the Southport area list.

Status
Not open for further replies.