Which goal was better

Which goal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £100m
I know Rooney will win the poll because he's local, but this is a tough one for me. Both unbelievable wonder strikes in their own right.

zollcursuhndbsiu4kpp.gif

goal.gif

If Sigurdsson actually meant to score that goal against Split rather then just fluking it (and I remain unsure about it) then his goal is the better. The angle alone makes it the better goal. That takes nothing away from Rooney who 100% knew what he was doing. Both are spectacular goals.

If Sigurdsson actually meant to score that goal against Split rather then just fluking it (and I remain unsure about it) then his goal is the better. The angle alone makes it the better goal. That takes nothing away from Rooney who 100% knew what he was doing. Both are spectacular goals.

He definitely meant it mate. What on Earth would he be doing otherwise?!

It’s Sigurdsson for me because it was outrageous vision and balls to try that.

Both goals showed incredible technique but Rooney was always gonna hit that with Hart in no mans land where’s Sigurdsson was out the blue completely.

Also both goals were massively important to the games they were in with us really needing a goal at that time in both... nice to have two players capable of turning games!

That's a tough call @mikeh72 both brilliant goals

Gylfi goal i was in a state of shock as it was just insane to hit it on the stretch from that distance and with a small area to hit for it to go in

Rooneys was superb due to pressure situation, hatrick goal, settled us right down and just the technique was magical

Certainly 2 of the best goals I've seen Everton score.

Edit - I've gone for Gylfi though I absolutely loved last night's goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.