Which Everton player needs to have a breakout season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Bill

Player Valuation: £80m
Which player needs to have a breakout season next season?

I'll start.

Seamus Coleman.

Coleman and Gueye will be off if they don't improve next season. As will Jose Baxter.

This might sound a bit silly, but Jelavic.

He's amazed us so far, but he needs to do it for a whole season, because our team really does look like it's going to rely on him. In essence our success depends largely on his success in my opinion.

He's amazed us so far, but he needs to do it for a whole season, because our team really does look like it's going to rely on him. In essence our success depends largely on his success in my opinion.

I agree with this, had a boss 4/5 months. Needs 2 do it over a season.

coleman and rodwelll, anichebe has had enough time so we should get rid

I love Coleman and I am just saying that he needs to prove himself to be the player of the first season next season

Listen harsh on Coleman I think, had a great debut season and was really good 10/11 season. He suffered injuries last year, a good pre-season and a few games under his belt he'l be fine.

Rodwell. Not sure how much time he'll get though unless Felli or Gibson go down (which is nailed on btw). It's time for Rodders to start being what everyone believed he could be and force his way into the 11 every week.

Vellios. Need someone to backup Jelavic and I'm hoping Anichebe isn't on the roster come the start of the season.

Agreed.

But not too good as we could do with keeping him really.

Status
Not open for further replies.