Which Everton games have left you feeling high as a kite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much every one. ;)

lemon-skunk-marijuana-strain-21.jpg
That bud looks most kind

Boy.....so many.

Off the top of my head and in no particular order.......

Andy King derby

Bayern Munich

Spurs F.A. Cup semi final

Wimbledon Day

Moyes's return to Goodison

5. Arsenal last season at home

4. Oviedo winner at Old Trafford

3. Sunderland away in the Quarter Final

2. Rooney v Arsenal

1. Jagielka Semi Final against Man United.

There are probably a few i've forgotten. It's shocking how there aren't any stand out derby ones for me either. I was born at the end of the 80's so even for the 99 Kevin Campbell Derby I was still only young. Don't see the point in choosing a game I didn't go to either. There was the Carsley and 3-0 which were great at the time but they were a long time ago now.

Compare that to what that lot have seen against us. McCallister derby, Semi Final wins, Final wins, Gerrard Hat-trick, 4-0. One day we are going to do them in an important game and eclipse them all.

I gotta mention the 2-1 win against Spurs in Dec 2012. Looks like we are getting nothing after a late lucky Dempsey goal, then a lovely header from Pienaar in the 90th minute, then Jelavic late in stoppage time off a Vellios mishit bicycle kick. Loved it. From despair to elation! High as a kite! After that I thought (incorrectly) that we were genuine contenders for Champion's League or at least Europa.

There's been a couple that stand out in the mind, really. Jelavic and Pienaar against Tottenham last minute was great, but I reckon the top two have got to go to the Dan Gosling derby and the 2-0 win over City when Jelavic lobbed Hart. The Dan Gosling derby was just absolutely orgasmic for obvious reasons, but the 2-0 win over City was oddly one of the best atmospheres that I've ever witnessed at Goodison in my seven years as a season ticket holder. Just the way that they started playing 'give it up' after the game and everyone stayed behind for ages singing chants. What a day.

Southampton FA Cup Semi Final,1984,Watford FA Cup Final 1984,Bayern April 1985,QPR May 1985,Rapid Vienna 1985,Norwich May 1987,Man Utd May 1995.;)lol

One I'd say was that 2-2 draw at home to spurs in december 2009. We were badly injury stuck, Cahill was captain. Another injury led us to introducing Coleman who was [Poor language removed] the week before at benfica at LB. He terrorised Bale and made us 2 goals.

I remember Martin Tyler saying "They never know when they're beaten, Everton" when Cahill nodded the header. His boxing celebration that night gave me extra goosebumps.

I remember Martin Tyler saying "They never know when they're beaten, Everton" when Cahill nodded the header. His boxing celebration that night gave me extra goosebumps.

Imagine the proper fume on the Martin Tyler messageboard when Tim scored and then Defoe missed!

Loads of metldown and mods wielding the ban hammer like Mario on crack.

Last one.

Felt Goodison feeling like a king. First ever game as a proper fan. The magic was tingling at all times. Even milling down the escalators from the Top Balcony was an experience.

This is what it must feel like to be a blue. I thought to myself.

This is Everton.

Imagine the proper fume on the Martin Tyler messageboard when Tim scored and then Defoe missed!

Loads of metldown and mods wielding the ban hammer like Mario on crack.

Gee I missed out that part. Howard used to be boss back then. Punched the post like a boxing bag only 100 times fiercer. Pretty sure Saha came out the next day on the OS claiming to have suggested Tim that he was gonna hit it straight.

Haha yeah I can deffo imagine the fume.

Status
Not open for further replies.