Which director earns £350,000 pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl?
Green?
Grantchester?

All 'Supporters' of the club, and members of the board, yet never seen for light and never invest a penny....

Hang on.... Not invest a penny?

It might be Bill Then lol

£604k would require some serious business acumen.

Disgrace if that's true.

Elstone came from rugby league didn't he? He must have seen us coming.

600k grand Elstone..... Hahahahaha

Elstone is Keyzer Soze
js15mnj.png

"Gordon Taylor was paid a package of £3,368,653 and Spurs paid their chairman, Daniel Levy, £2.17m, \Arsenal paid their chief executive, Ivan Gazidis, £2.19m. Others are paid considerably less: the highest-paid director at Everton gets £604,000 and at West Ham £636,000."
So, while not in any way justifying EFCs pay, it is apparently on the lower end of the pay scale.
I think what above highlights is the generally obscene amounts of money that CEOs, Directors etc get in many large companies across the western world. Apparently the ratio of CEO to (average) worker wages have increased massively since the 1950s in the US and elsewhere (20-1 in 1950s up to 1000-1 in many large companies now.

Couple of points - from memory I think the articles of association only allow executive directors to be in receipt of a salary (I'm on holiday so can't check for certain but I think I am right in saying this).

So that excludes Bill Kenwright, Jon Woods and Robert Earl.

The only two who possibly could earn that level of earnings are Robert Elstone as CEO (he is a Board member but not a Director of the main company) or Kenyon who has the title of Commercial Director and Director of Communications, although again he is not a Director of the main company nor formally a member of the Board.

If it is RE then that is a significant rise from the £350,000 he received in 2013/14 the last published accounting period.

This then asks the question how the Guardian obtained the figure? Perhaps a leak from the club or someone with access to his HMRC files.

Earl?
Green?
Grantchester?

All 'Supporters' of the club, and members of the board, yet never seen for light and never invest a penny....

Hang on.... Not invest a penny?

It might be Bill Then lol
Grantchester is not a member of the board. He's a shareholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.