Where's all the people laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all the characters on here giving me stick saying Demba ba not worth the money he wanted, come the end of the season can apologise for the ludicrous shouts , on a free transfer this was the biggest no brainer of the season , he will be the difference this season between Everton and Newcastle , the kid has scored goals where ever he's been , but we go and bring some big Argentine Mong instead well in Moyes'y and co

why whine about it, he is in newcastle, end of!

He's got about 6 different agents and Moyes didn't agree with paying them all their share , his knees where also a worry , as far as I can see the lad batter's them in for fun so there's fuk all up with his knees that weren't up with Lescotts who we made 20 m profit on , biggest no brainer signing of the summer , if you want a goal scorer for free the minimum wage he'll want is 75k a week it's 2011 FFS

So you'd like to have a player that scores a few goals on a rediculous wage and put us under massive financial pressures, and driving us towards a yard sale to keep afloat?

Nice one.

So you'd like to have a player that scores a few goals on a rediculous wage and put us under massive financial pressures, and driving us towards a yard sale to keep afloat?

Nice one.

To be fair we took Arteta,Yak,Yobo and Beckford off the books so I dont think 75k a week for a free player would have bust us

We've got the Arteta money in January. We'll bring a couple of Demba Ba's in then.

Money-Toilet.jpg

That's the Arteta money.

Nice one.

If we don't sign a goal scorer capable of scoring goals in a similar vein were going to be fighting relegation mate don't kid yourself , the lad never had a fee, if you want to fight relegation what you do is simple- pass up opportunity's like Demba ba on a free and sign big Denis Straqurlursi that's away of going about it then we'll see about financial trouble when where in the championship

To be fair we took Arteta,Yak,Yobo and Beckford off the books so I dont think 75k a week for a free player would have bust us

That was after this signing would have happened? We might have not sold, Arteta and Beckford. Plus, what about the knock on effect of offering a guy on a free massive wages? The likes of Baines, Saha, Fellaini would want more.

If we don't sign a goal scorer capable of scoring goals in a similar vein were going to be fighting relegation mate don't kid yourself , the lad never had a fee, if you want to fight relegation what you do is simple- pass up opportunity's like Demba ba on a free and sign big Denis Straqurlursi that's away of going about it then we'll see about financial trouble when where in the championship

We won't be fighting relegation this season, I know that for a fact, plus signing on and agent fees tend to be massive in a free transfer, and add up to what would be a transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.