Where's all the people laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xavi

I hope all the characters on here giving me stick saying Demba ba not worth the money he wanted, come the end of the season can apologise for the ludicrous shouts , on a free transfer this was the biggest no brainer of the season , he will be the difference this season between Everton and Newcastle , the kid has scored goals where ever he's been , but we go and bring some big Argentine Mong instead well in Moyes'y and co

I hope all the characters on here giving me stick saying Demba ba not worth the money he wanted, come the end of the season can apologise for the ludicrous shouts , on a free transfer this was the biggest no brainer of the season , he will be the difference this season between Everton and Newcastle , the kid has scored goals where ever he's been , but we go and bring some big Argentine Mong instead well in Moyes'y and co

He wanted daft money and has dodgy knees.

No brainer indeed.

He wanted daft money and has dodgy knees.

No brainer indeed.
I've never seen the lad miss a game through injury
Joleon Lescott had bad knees the lad was on a free and could have been sold for 7m no brainer indeed

Mooooooo!

I'm a bit upset at the racist abuse towards our loan south South American and likening him to someone lacking matching chromosomes.

WHAT LAD???

I will try and type slow so your brain can try and soak in whats being said.

We could not afford to pay him the wages he wanted.

Shall I copy and paste it a million times?
Listen Joa Mouthinio you know nothing , my mate was the one trying to broker the deal I know exactly what happened and why and what stopped the deal, so go and play somewhere will ya , or better still go and **** of Joey Barton all night like you usually do on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.