Votes: 201 44.3%
  • Top 10

Votes: 65 14.3%
  • Bottom 10

Votes: 44 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were going to do well to even finish top 10 this coming season..

Top 2
City
Liverpoo

3rd-4th
Manu
Chelsea

Next 4
Arsenal
Tootenham
Leicester
Wolves

I can't see us finishing above any of those lot to be honest.

Not saying we’re automatically going to be better than Leicester or Wolves, But I do think wolves and Leicester are overrated across the board.

Leicester had an amazing start, and Rodgers showed he can be a really good manager, until the pressure comes, then he cracks. Remember how close he got Liverpool?
I know a couple of Leicester fans, and whilst I think they are crazy for thinking it, they are sceptical about Rodgers overall, thinks he’s an extremely limited manager and they’ll struggle next season.

Not sure why the Wolves hype train keeps rolling. No doubt there is some serious talent in their squad, but they’ve signed no one, lost Doherty, and the side is Ageing. Just Feel it’s similar to us and Barry, Moutinho is the glue who holds theteam Together, but he’s getting older.

Surprised the rumours on Jimenez and Traore died down, but if Traore keeps his form (previously Very erratic) then they’ll be there.

But James, Doucoure and Allan change our team completely, and I’d hope we push for top 7.

Assuming we get the three pending signings over the line and also get romero on board (as starter), I think top seven is achievable. I also think this should be the year we win a derby. If Carlo cant - and with his men on board - we ought to give up.

I would hope we are in the mix for 4-6 this season if these signings get through the door, our midfield will be very strong, Richarlison is a year older and wiser, DCL should continue to improve with proper playmaker behind him and hopefully Kean settles.

Genuinely optimistic.

Carlo actually having a full season here, Allan, James and Doucoure immediately boost our points tally at the end of the season by about 10-15 points imo.

We'll be back to floating about 7th I suspect but the main thing is can we have a better go at the cups this season.

Not even going to get into predictions with us because they never go to plan. Just want to see progress on the pitch with some fight in the players.

Were going to do well to even finish top 10 this coming season..

Top 2
City
Liverpoo

3rd-4th
Manu
Chelsea

Next 4
Arsenal
Tootenham
Leicester
Wolves

That's only 8 teams though.

I'd take a top 10 finish and a cup.

Hell, I'd take staying in the league and winning a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.