Votes: 265 33.5%
  • Top 10

Votes: 315 39.8%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 47 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we not think 5th is possible when we are 3 points away after being under silva for most of the season. It would seem we just need to improve slightly better than when under silva and we ha e a fighting chance

How can we not think 5th is possible when we are 3 points away after being under silva for most of the season. It would seem we just need to improve slightly better than when under silva and we ha e a fighting chance
I think it is possible - with Chelsea’s inconsistency 4th technically is. I think the problem is Everton being so wildly inconsistent, and our squad depth being appalling.

4*

Spurs have too much quality they'll likely push Chelsea for 4th with them two being 4th/5th imo.

Think 6th and 7th will be between us, Sheff, Utd and Wolves.

Cant see us finishing above 8th in all honesty the January lack of action (thanks Brands) killed any hopes of europe with our current midfield.

I think Delph being out might actually help us depending on who he puts back in there. Moving Holgate up might help out but then it weakens our CB.

I still can't believe they didn't bring ANYONE in to help with CM.

4*

Spurs have too much quality they'll likely push Chelsea for 4th with them two being 4th/5th imo.

Think 6th and 7th will be between us, Sheff, Utd and Wolves.

Cant see us finishing above 8th in all honesty the January lack of action (thanks Brands) killed any hopes of europe with our current midfield.

The hope for us, is that Tottenham go deep into the champions league. This and the cup will quite quickly become Mourinho's priority. I think they are well set up to do well there as well, and will cause "better" side problems.

They look really ordinary for me against poorer teams in the league though. I think they will be inconsistent and I fancy us to get a result there.

Status
Not open for further replies.