Where is everyone......

Status
Not open for further replies.
At home, with my son, and my old man, who's birthday it is today.

What a great birthday pressie tonight could be!!

AT WORK.

D:

should at the very least be able to follow on Twitter. Hopefully able to grab a stream for part of it.

I'll be at a bar in Melbourne, Fl called Meg O'Malleys. Everyone's either a Liverpool, United, or Chelsea fan. I did, however, convince them to hang up an Everton flag along with the others. ;)

In a pub in Cardiff, again probably surrounded by Liverpool fans

last everton game before my wedding...come on lads!!!!

Watching it at home in Russia with the missus possibly watching it with me too, else that or she will be sleeping in the other room as i try to be quiet as can be so not to wake her up (its not kicking off till midnight here)

In my bedroom in Auckland NZ. 9am kick off so will be alone as the girlfriend will be at yoga working on her pelvic floor (Bless her!!).

I never usually miss an Everton game that is at home or on tv. i have BT sport but will be recording it tonight. I just cant stand the anger, the nerves and all the other sh1t feelings i go through watching this fixture. if the ref has a bias game of if we dont turn up, i just wont watch it. This way i know i will sleep for the next few nights and not lie in bed thinking about the game for hours night after night.

Watching it at home in Russia with the missus possibly watching it with me too, else that or she will be sleeping in the other room as i try to be quiet as can be so not to wake her up (its not kicking off till midnight here)

Converted any russians to blues yet mate?

At home, In cold northern Norway, possibly alone cause the missus
just said she couldnt take the derby-pain this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.