When Were Everton Last Among The FITTEST PL Sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaChunk

Player Valuation: £20m
I honestly can't remember when we last had one of the fittest teams in the league. To my eyes it seems like fitness is another persisting issue that we have to see season after season and manager after manager. When did we last have one of the fittest sides in the league? Why is such a basic issue not being resolved?

I honestly can't remember when we last had one of the fittest teams in the league. To my eyes it seems like fitness is another persisting issue that we have to see season after season and manager after manager. When did we last have one of the fittest sides in the league? Why is such a basic issue not being resolved?
The last Moyes team, or arguably Roberto's first season where everyone was fired up.

Since 14/15 we've been lethargic as bored mud.

Under Moyes Steve Tashjian was head fitness coach. He left and went back to the States when Roberto came in.
Found this quite interesting.

Essentially when Moyes left.
You could regard him as a pack drill , run up an down sand hills type , compared to the arm round them / can't be bothered getting involved , loving ,managers that we have had since (other than BFS , who is a one on his own).
We have accepted a weak , unfit unit , and Carlo is as culpable as anyone else.

I do not associate the concept of 'fitness' with anything Everton...barring 'the Fit Birds' thread here-on an Everton forum

The fitness thing is made up way of trying to explain us being bad with something that can be easily fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.