When was the last time we GAINED points late in a game, not LOSE points???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutless, spineless, fragile, bottling, weak, losers.

Turf them all out and start again. You just knew longer it went we wouldn't pull it out. I hate this everton team. I hate this set of players. They've ruined my love of football. Until they find a backbone and think I need to take a step back. Had enough.

I know what you mean. Won't stop loads of people coming on telling you that Barry was boss for City, Bolasie Mirallas and Barkley are all world class, and we were just unlucky (again).

I hope Koeman just benches a load of them and puts some of the kids who have showed promise in the first team! Utter disgrace that this shower ae keeping Davies, Holgate etc out of the reckoning!

Wipe those tears boy.
K
N
E
E
J
E
R
K

Fresh start under Koeman with plenty of work to do with the players, more patience and less hysterical pissypanting would be appreciated.

Other than Newcastle last Christmas, not one springs to mind. Yet there's been crushing losses and dropped points all over the show. It's not bad luck, it's bad mentality and players who are dreadfully out of their depth at everton football club.

There's only so much I can take. It's not worth it at times. You get nothing back supporting everton.
When was the last time you weren't such a massive cryarse about Everton mate?
E V E R Y single post of yours is having a moan about something, descending into absolute hysterics.

Well I'm glad you had a different response than the same one you peddle on every opportunity..... Not sure what the point of you is on the forum when you just spend your time goading frustrated blues. But each to their own.
Oh boohoo lad, I post here because I support the blues.
Perhaps if you spent your time not perpetually moaning about everything big and small about Everton, you might actually get some enjoyment out of Everton, win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.