What's missing for Everton this season? Osman?! OSMAN?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictable responses on here but I agree with this up to a point.i cba reading the statistics but 2 players who are perfectly suited to bobby's style of play are osman and pienaar. It's just a shame they're not 5 year's younger

Was a lot of writing that, I just looked at the pictures. My fume went through the roof seeing his smug little face, my dog Nyarko now needs to go to the vets due to me getting a bit rough with one of my new Christmas slippers on him.

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I came out of the Stoke game. there was nobody taking up clever positions or playing the ball into space, two things Ossie excels at.

We need someone to do what Osman and Pienaar do with the ball around the opposition box. We also need someone who can do it better than either of those two.

Good Post.

Osman who is in his twilight years can and is the only EFC player who can split a defence with one pass -promblem he has 30 minutes in him as a player off the bench etc!

Osman, naismith and pienaar are the only three players we have who always find space and make themselves available for a pass, the rest are static.

Brownie, I've been on here nearly 6 years and that's got to be your longest post ever.

It was worth the wait. Cracking stuff.

Like it or not, if Osman had been playing against Stoke, he'd of been in the centre of the pitch trying to make things happen. He'd of probably given the ball away a few times, and no doubt made a couple of errors. But he would have created SOMETHING when none of the others could.

I haven't seen Goodison so frustrated for a long time. Actually it was probably the last time we lost to Stoke. We were terrible that day. Someone on here even started THE Ross Barkley thread after the game.

Funny old world.

Status
Not open for further replies.