What Would you Settle For

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeboy

Player Valuation: £1m
HI guys,

As like most of you i am livid about how the club i love is being "killed off", at this moment in time i could kill the next kopite that makes one of them snidey little remarks... anyway come saturday what wold it take for you to start feeling "blue" again about our club.

For me.

No1...1 Average player, that adds to the squad... ala smith

No2...1 Decent player that adds to the first 11...ala M'bia

No3...1 "How the fcku did we get him signed player... Love/Moutinho

The last one i cant see happening.. so we'll get 2 of No1 and 1 of No2 IMO

As Long As We Put The Ball In The Back Of The Net More Times Than Blackburn I Will Start To Feel Blue Again

Im not even sure this m'bia is decent, he plays in the french league, which, aside from the top two or three teams is of a fairly poor standard.

I would be much happier if we signed a couple of players from the championship or from the lower end of the premiership. At least they know what to expect from this league and will fit in straight away.

Perhaps Joe Ledley from Cardiff and Stephen Hunt from Reading

Im not even sure this m'bia is decent, he plays in the french league, which, aside from the top two or three teams is of a fairly poor standard.

I would be much happier if we signed a couple of players from the championship or from the lower end of the premiership. At least they know what to expect from this league and will fit in straight away.

Perhaps Joe Ledley from Cardiff and Stephen Hunt from Reading

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

It hasn't come to that yet has it??

i think the fact the club has let things go this far means any new signings are irrelevant.

the fact we are in the boat we are in , concerning the lack of squad and lack of transfers , added to the shambolic way the club is run , has left me with little respect for the manager and no trust what so ever of the board and chairman.

i said the other day that i thought i was a good reader of people and how kenwright and earl didnt seem bothered and seemed rather content.
i thought this was becouse they had plans afoot. well it seems i was wrong and there is no major plan , they really are just a bunch of [Poor language removed] who think everything is ok , everything is exceptable , there jobs are safe and we are in really good shape.......wrong on every account.

its time for the club to either get moyes to sign his contract or sack him.
its time for moyes to sign players , or sack him.
if the manager does neither , and the board dont sack him , then the board should be forced out.

my love and support is firstly to everton fc, not moyes , not kenwright.

both have literally hours to come up with something or im finished with them both.

i think the fact the club has let things go this far means any new signings are irrelevant.

the fact we are in the boat we are in , concerning the lack of squad and lack of transfers , added to the shambolic way the club is run , has left me with little respect for the manager and no trust what so ever of the board and chairman.

i said the other day that i thought i was a good reader of people and how kenwright and earl didnt seem bothered and seemed rather content.
i thought this was becouse they had plans afoot. well it seems i was wrong and there is no major plan , they really are just a bunch of [Poor language removed] who think everything is ok , everything is exceptable , there jobs are safe and we are in really good shape.......wrong on every account.

if the manager does neither , and the board dont sack him , then the board should be forced out.

both have literally hours to come up with something or im finished with them both.

I agree... with eveyone blaming BK and saying how sorry they feel for moyes is doing my head in, i think Moyes is to blame aswell as BK and the board, as you say for letting it get this far, the manager clearly isnt doing his job properly by letting htis happen, telling the media we need this and that, then BK saying there is cash available tells me moyes doesnt know what he wants !

Lol!! I expect to hear you lauding Moyes and Kenwright again in the near future. Whoever said that football fans are fickle? You're allowing 5 years of solid progression and good work by two goodison legends be undermined by 2 months of adversity. Remember the other old saying, when the going gets tough? Really sounds like you're about to get going. You cant judge a managers performance in the closed season, thats ridiculous.

Being realistic, the Board can't be forced out and how long did Bill let Walter fart around before giving the the belated boot.

The only change we would see would be if Moyes saw his arse and left, otherwise 'nowt.

Personally, I could put up with:

Fernandes back on loan
Milito (again probably a loaner)
M'Bia after the Olympics (Although knowing our luck he'll break his leg over there)

We're fine at the back, Milito could (hopefully) do a job as and when required up front. At the moment a midfield combo of Arteta Ossie Fernandes Neville (with Gosling at RB) would just about see us through the first handful of matches.

Then, hopefully, the return of Timmy, M'Bia, Pienaar, Vaughan (from Suspension) plus assorted other crocks could probably sustain us until January ...... when we sign up Moutinho and Love ...oh sorry, think I fell asleep and dreamt that last bit :p

Lol!! I expect to hear you lauding Moyes and Kenwright again in the near future.

well i hope i do to. ie i hope they sort there [Poor language removed] out pronto.

ps i could have a best mate who for 5 years has done everything for me , i owe him my life , money etc .but that doesnt mean that if he sticks his **** in my wife im not gonna kick the [Poor language removed] out of him.

would that be fickle ?

saying your not happy with something isnt fickle.saying soemone has done a good job but there currently a load of crap , isnt fickle either.

things could and should be better , nobody in there right mind can deny that.

settle for...

unobstructed view
toilets i dont need tropical disease injections to use
opportunity to get served before and during the game with
..i) cold beer
..ii) hot food
more leg room whilst seated
better public services so getting to and from the stadium is easier instead of the rabid rush and crush to get on a couple of buses when the need is for thousands, not hundreds.
the wind to always keep the RS down wind from us - that cesspool really reeks.

I would settle for knowing the truth how ever bad it is . feeling that we are being treated like idiots with all these watch this space type remarks is far worse if at the worse we get no one then OK top 4 proberley top 7 are out of reach .but there are clubs with a hell of a worse squads than ours,although you have to question selling AJ if we cant replace him:(

Status
Not open for further replies.