what would you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uknightbreed

Player Valuation: £35m
if you were the chairman , what would you do with the club if you had no money or couldnt find a buyer/didnt want to sell ?

personally i can only see 1/2 ways out .

sell the expensive players in the squad to clear the £65 million debt.(to free up anual revenue)

and /or sell goodison and stadium share with liverpool.

There is no chance that he could even think of selling the expensive players...let alone any players. If so, championship league here we come. This is bloody depressing having such conversations!!!

The fact that he's been searching for investment for years according to himself, he's obviously not gonna sell up.

The fact that he's been searching for investment for years according to himself, he's obviously not gonna sell up.

In this day and age it is surely not that difficult to find a buyer for a top 5 premiership side(even if we need a new stadium), if the guy wants to sell.

he is looking to maximize his profits when selling the club. So he will continue to wait for the "right" investor who is desperate to get him out!

i actually think that everton are in such a bad financial state , that if it was down to me and i had no choice , arteta yak and lescott would be off for atleast 30 million to clear half the debt.

that frees up 50 % of the repayments for the next 25 years.
its a start , that would enable us to compete more regulary and safely in the transfer market.

then sell the goodison estate and use the revenue to put towards a new epic shared stadium with liverpool.(the stadium size would increase revenue , and the costs would be halved - a benefit to both clubs)

i just think we need to take a step back to step forward.

i think this is our only option unles this silent investor shows up with money to burn or the team win the champions league for the next 3 years .

cesspool fc are only interested in us as tenants. how did that work out for us at anfield?

let them get into hock up to their halos with their new stadium, it wont outdo old trafford, so thats where the FA types will keep sending games.

as for selling off parts of the squad, parts of the (so called) support are getting out the razor blades and setting up the nooses now - should sales happen, its going to be a bonza time for the funeral directors and the grave diggers.

Bill Kenwright did not bring everton FC to the point it finds itself at, Everton FC's current woes began well before BK. Sadly the stupid, the myopic, the brazen moronic, and the down right retarded only see everton in light of BK's stewardship.

no point trying to educate the unteachable. It is their crime, it is also their punishment.

Everton's problems go back a long way. When Kenwright took over we were already deep in the [Poor language removed] Peter Johnson left us in. He took a lot out of this club and put [Poor language removed] all in. A lot of our problems go as far back as the 80's when we missed out on the European Cup because of that shower over the park. That would have help us a lot because at the time I think we'd haver won that cup. Walter Smith had nothing to spend here and neither did Joe Royal. These problems didnt turn up when Kenwright did. I dont have much time for Kenwright cos he's not being honest with us but he didnt cause this trouble we're in. This club of ours has been badly run from upstairs for a long long time. Kenwright thought he might be able to do something about it but in the long run he could'nt cos of lack of cash and investors. Seems like no-one wants to take a chance on us. Shame cos the support is amongst the best there is anywhere. I could cry with whats happened to this great club of ours. It hurts so much to see us in this mess. Theres not many clubs that have the tradition we have and I'd hate to see this getting worse. It's bad enough now.

Last edited:
How come Citteh never have any problem finding new owners with more money than sense?
Helluva result if it comes off

Abu Dhabi - masses more oil than Dubai, and Beckham doesn't own a house there.

City have managed to get 2 buyers in the last 12 months, most other clubs have also got investment. Spurs, Sunderland to name but 2. How come the 4th best supported club in England, can not attract any investment?

Stop trying to defend the indefensible, your right Evertons problems didnt start with BK, but hes killing this club by hanging onto power.

I demand he sells up and sells up now, i dnt care if the new owner didnt stand in the boys pen, i just want him out.

yeah, lets get a crime lord and international fraudster like shinawatra in.

sure a person like that who has now sold after being threatened with the FA's ''proper persons'' panel is exactly what we need.

boggles the mind. i feel sorry for those that dont have one to boggle. sheep!

this just in...

"i heard yakubu is defecting to become an england international. something about a passport screw up and phony birth certificates."

(couldnt waste it.)

yeah, lets get a crime lord and international fraudster like shinawatra in.

sure a person like that who has now sold after being threatened with the FA's ''proper persons'' panel is exactly what we need.

boggles the mind. i feel sorry for those that dont have one to boggle. sheep!

Well done, out of the all the investers in football you managed to name the 1 and only scumbag.

They aint all like him you know. Wood and trees springs to mind, BK has done a good mind trick on you, thats for sure.

City have managed to get 2 buyers in the last 12 months, most other clubs have also got investment. Spurs, Sunderland to name but 2. How come the 4th best supported club in England, can not attract any investment?

Stop trying to defend the indefensible, your right Evertons problems didnt start with BK, but hes killing this club by hanging onto power.

I demand he sells up and sells up now, i dnt care if the new owner didnt stand in the boys pen, i just want him out.

hold on, lets take a look, lets see what we can see see see...

you mentioned city, ah, now it all makes sense.

well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.