What will we spend without Barkley/Lukaku sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want us to spend for the sake of spending. If Ross and Rom were to leave and we got something ludicrous like 120m to spend I'd rather we bought the right players than spent it all for the sake of spending. 5m for Sandro for example is better business than Spurs' 35m for Jansen, 40m for Lamela or 30m for Soldado (those prices may be a bit off but you get what I mean).

I reckon if they leave we spend about 150m, if they stay we spend about 80m but most importantly, sign the right players.

Whatever our Iranian Overlord wishes...

money.gif

I don't want us to spend for the sake of spending. If Ross and Rom were to leave and we got something ludicrous like 120m to spend I'd rather we bought the right players than spent it all for the sake of spending. 5m for Sandro for example is better business than Spurs' 35m for Jansen, 40m for Lamela or 30m for Soldado (those prices may be a bit off but you get what I mean).

I reckon if they leave we spend about 150m, if they stay we spend about 80m but most importantly, sign the right players.

If we got 120 M we could buy a team and have a great quality bench that is able to change games and give us options. Not sign 'Siggy' for 35 m and have kids on the bench because we spent a combined 70 m on Williams Siggy and Bolasie

Some of the best transfers this club has done will be on the cheap

If we got 120 M we could buy a team and have a great quality bench that is able to change games and give us options. Not sign 'Siggy' for 35 m and have kids on the bench because we spent a combined 70 m on Williams Siggy and Bolasie

Some of the best transfers this club has done will be on the cheap

Is it any coincidence that @Gob Bluth was banned the same day as you joined

Status
Not open for further replies.