What type of home games do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LydiateLee

Player Valuation: £8m
Say for example you didn't have a season ticket and as you know all our home games sell out. You get offered the choice of two tickets, one for say Sheffield United and the other for Man City, which would you choose?

Sheff Utd - huge favourites, probability of a few goals and not much surprise at the win.
Man City - bigger game, great feeling if we win but higher likelihood that you are going to see us lose/draw at most.

Personally I really look forward to the games against the lesser teams. I just love the feeling you get when we have won no matter who we play.

Good decision!!

We'll see. Probably end up beating City and get stuffed by Utd! But I'm just playing the percentages.

Of course the bigger games are better when you win/get a result and conversely if we do lose against a team like Sheffield United you feel it worse as least when you go up for the city match you are at least prepared for that to happen.

We'll see. Probably end up beating City and get stuffed by Utd! But I'm just playing the percentages.

Of course the bigger games are better when you win/get a result and conversely if we do lose against a team like Sheffield United you feel it worse as least when you go up for the city match you are at least prepared for that to happen.

My feelings exactly. We will absolutely smash Sheff Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.