What Premier League position would you settle for if it could be offered now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
antonio-banderas.gif

Honestly, with this squad and manager if we finish anywhere in the top ten it will be a minor miracle.

Not very optimistic about this season and if goes south we could be looking at a relegation battle which is sadly more realistic than a top 10 finish

For sure. By I'm very confident I could have done a much better job than our current dopes of running this club over the last five years. Most of us could. The lack of vision and long term planning is shocking.

i some how doubt it mate. i mean moshiri had tried to back managers with the money it’s not his fault it’s failed

I’d accept a top ten finish with better football then the dross served up for the majority of last season. But with appointment of benetiz and the calibre of our signings, I’m expecting neither.

Anything in the top half of the table would be a success of sorts.

If we went for a new style and approach to our football I'd gladly take a bottom half finish this season and build from there. I think we might have to.

The tug of war of trying to set everyone's own imaginary standard for the upcoming Big Balls Blue Ben war is fascinating.

I'd say giving our squad. One the best managers to do it could only achieve with them being 10th. Age the squad a year and take away James. Factor in not spending a penny and Ben will have done well keeping us in the league. Then give him a 4 year project after next season and back him with the cash to fulfill the dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.