What positions do Everton need to strengthen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would say another centre forward. One with expierience, Giroud would fit us well now to help bring duck and rich on

Absolutely 100% RB first, then GK. After that, probably an attacker(either RW or CF). Getting in a RB gives the team(pre-injury) a complete player at almost every position and helps make things easier for our short armed keeper

Think these three coming in have huge potential to lift other areas.
A midfield that wins and can keep the ball takes the pressure off the defence.
Bernard might even link up well with better players and more chances created for the strikers.
I'd be made up if these three come off and we clear out a fair few (Sigurdsson, Tosun Sandro, Bolasie, Davies, Besic, Delph). Shifting three or four of these would be great.

WInger (1 or 2)
RIght Back
GK
Striker

Realistically we're a Top 10 team, but with how erratic the league is, you never really know what to expect.

Ok I would like us to challenge the Top four just so as the cilub motto says need quality GK Cover for Coleman ,Digne and a quality CF I am being more Realistic now.

Right wing and cover for gk/rb. Only Gordon looked like he was good enough in our midfield at the end of last season. It’s great that we look like getting 3 midfielders soon, as that stood out as the area that had to be changed the most. A decent right winger and I think we could do quite well, but I’m not sure we will buy again, after the 3 we seem about to sign. Maybe that would change if we sold a few, but I don’t see much demand for the players we need to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.