What players do we hate for odd reasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin

Player Valuation: £40m
I was watching a video on the ol' YouTube and it suggested we boo sterling every time he comes to goodison. The fella didn't have a clue as to why but it got me thinking, what players do we actually irrationally hate? What players do we boo for odd reasons?

For even playing grounds kopites are excluded for obvious reasons.

Any older heads with older tales will be greatly appreciated.

I have random hatred for players for no apparent reason.

Craig Noone, Guendouzi, James Maddison.

Just a few names that came to me.

We just hate everyone and anyone.

Back in the day...Ian Rush. Always found a way to score against us.
At present.....all Liverpool players. (Sorry....just noticed....no kopites).
And Son of Spurs. For crocking Gomes.

There are a number of Everton players who I thought were useless. Can't say that I hated them. But I just thought that we were better without them.
Far to many dud Everton players to mention. Far to many.

Alan Shearer. One of the dirtiest players ever, always jumped with his elbows, leathered Neil Lennon in the face then said he wouldn't go to the world cup if they punished him, raised a planning objection about squirrels when his neighbour wanted to build a 9 hole golf course... next to his own 9 hole golf course.

The great Howard Kendall built a fairly useless squad in the early 1980s.
I just couldn't get too excited about some of his players.(or the previous managers players).
Eastoe..McBride..O'keefe..Varadi..Ross...Megson...Biley...Ainscow...Ferguson (not Duncan)....Irvine...Keeley.... There are more. Many more.
I sort of hated that bunch of players. Not very good .
But if course Howard Kendall got everything right. So who am I to question the great man. He got everything right in the end. Thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.