• Tony hibbert

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 48 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team: Passing to a team mate..

Manager: square pegs in round holes like this is less risky than younger round pegs in round holes.

I’ve heard the lads all have small willies and it was all good when we were winning a lot because they were showering with shorts on and they were all really confident because no one could see their small members but after the last win against whoever it was before the Derby Carlo invited them all to his for a party but he forgot to mention it was in the hot tub and so no one brought swimming trunks with them but they were scared that if they didn’t get in then Carlo would be angry so they all got in naked at it affected their confidence because they knew everyone had seen their small willies I don’t know if you speak Argentianic but Bielsa actually mentioned it that they had scouted it but it wasn’t covered in English speaking media the reason he was so low to the ground was because he was making them subconsciously think he was looking at their wangs I heard all this from my dad who is friends with the butcher of Pat Nevins former mortgage advisors uncles best friends sister so pretty good source.
Do yourself a favour and put a pack of full stops and commas on your Christmas list

Other: Losers mentality....lack of mental strength. Jelly in the spine when any little bit of adversity shows up.

I’ve heard the lads all have small willies and it was all good when we were winning a lot because they were showering with shorts on and they were all really confident because no one could see their small members but after the last win against whoever it was before the Derby Carlo invited them all to his for a party but he forgot to mention it was in the hot tub and so no one brought swimming trunks with them but they were scared that if they didn’t get in then Carlo would be angry so they all got in naked at it affected their confidence because they knew everyone had seen their small willies I don’t know if you speak Argentianic but Bielsa actually mentioned it that they had scouted it but it wasn’t covered in English speaking media the reason he was so low to the ground was because he was making them subconsciously think he was looking at their wangs I heard all this from my dad who is friends with the butcher of Pat Nevins former mortgage advisors uncles best friends sister so pretty good source.
I heard something similar from a psychiatrist the Courts have ordered me to have regular sessions with. Dr Maya Goldberg happens to be the sister of a bloke who is best friends with a man whose nephew runs a mortgage advisory business that used to include as a client, Pat Nevin. She tells me the nephew only buys his meat from some kosher butcher on the High St. I am wondering whether said butcher might be friends with your dad?

How are the sessions going? Pretty good actually. Dr Goldberg has drilled down deep into my subconscious and reckons the source of my 'interesting' mental pathology is a particularly traumatic camping trip I once took in Ngruawahia...

...bloody Ross Pottinger!!

8F7775E9-05DF-4F97-B182-6C8CC9A02AC7.jpeg

there is none... none more blue

Genuinely didn't realise we were playing Burnley this weekend
I thought you sounded a little ebullient. I could not work out why. The two slowest, unfit teams in the PL are sure to provide a spectacle that will expunge the last scintilla of ebullience from any man's soul...

...NSNO

Our biggest problem in the last five years has been, without doubt, player recruitment. We have thrown our newfound wealth around like a fifteen year old virgin with a recent terminal diagnosis who just won the lottery and went to the nearest strip club.

Given that curing ongoing bad player recruitment from the last few windows naturally involves selling the dross and bringing in better players, we're gonna need a couple more transfer windows until the damage is undone. In the interim, we have to get these tune we can out of the orchestra we have. That brings us to the major immediate problem: pace and fitness (more specifically the lack thereof) in the squad. So much of what we want to achieve on the pitch is hampered by too many players being unable to physically perform at the levels dictated as necessary by the standard of the opposition we face each week.

How many times have we sat here after a match and said the opposition were gash but got the result because they physically outran or out-muscled us? Too many times. WAAAAY too many times.
And that is the exact issue! We haven't had fitness, pace, physicality or aggression in years. It's rather pathetic we don't apply that in our recruitment policy. Although getting players fit is mostly a separate issue

And that is the exact issue! We haven't had fitness, pace, physicality or aggression in years. It's rather pathetic we don't apply that in our recruitment policy. Although getting players fit is mostly a separate issue
I think if a hard fitness regime is attempted to be implemented, our lionhearts simply 'down tools'. No manager has been able to stand up to them or stare down their threats. I guess at the end of the day, players here know that we are 'the family club'...with all the warm and fuzzies that entails eg Blue Chrimbo nonsense. Playing energetic, passionate football though?...sorry Everton doesn't do that.

A settled formation...

Sorting out who our third central midfielder should be. Gomes, Davies, Sigurdsson, Delph aren't up to it so we're either relying on a miracle that Gbamin recovers and eventually starts playing well or we have to spend another 40 million

Also what our best CB partnership is which is debatable

Lack of quality, players stepping up to the plate when Richarlison & James aren't available

Pickford too erratic with his decision making.

Everyone knew at the start of the season we had issues at RB also. Kenny not good enough. Colemans better days are well behind him although he has stepped up a bit this season the injuries are hampering him now. We probably could've sold Kenny in the summer if we'd have offered him for a reasonable price however at the moment in English football there is an obsession with inflating the value of any defender that's English and the prices quoted in the summer were never going to materialise into anything.

I don't know what is going on with Gordon, whether what he said to Ancelotti didn't go down well with him or not. For me Gordon was the only positive of the project restart games and looked like he could create some decent chances and would fit in to the team well but seems to have been demoted to the U23's.

Status
Not open for further replies.