What has been your lowest point supporting Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this past year, full 365 days is easily my worst as an Evertonian, today is easily the worst single day. Never felt this way about the club before and never want to again.

I just genuinely hope we can get a new owner and bounce back from the Championship into a side we can be proud of. For all you lads that have seen us win something I imagine it’s worse but all the jokes and everything aside I feel like my club has died and there’s some imposter in it’s place.

I’ll never stop being an Evertonian but this past year has certainly given me questions as to why. The most positive thing we can say is honestly how literally every single Evertonian is gonna stick through this mess onto the other side of it, that’s passion, that’s being a fan and that’s knowing that as bad as it gets we all still have our club.

That is being truly in love with a football club. That’s being an Everton fan.

Today's probably the most embarrassing it's been for a while. We've plunged from mediocrity to fiasco to farce with alarming regularity recently but it's become elevated to a truly embarrassing level now. Utter laughing stock and ought to be put in the bin and start again.

Give me a 5v2 collapse v Watford rather than today. Jesus Christ. It’s barely believable what’s going on atm.

I’m just waiting for a pre scheduled tweet welcoming danjuma to the club to top it off.

In 45 years of supporting this lot I’ve had many emotions, lots of lows, a few highs, but today I feel ashamed. They’re an absolute disgrace, a laughing stock, run into the ground and heading for relegation. Out of it all though, their contempt for the fans and their complete lack of acceptance that they are responsible for this is the most galling.

In 45 years of supporting this lot I’ve had many emotions, lots of lows, a few highs, but today I feel ashamed. They’re an absolute disgrace, a laughing stock, run into the ground and heading for relegation. Out of it all though, their contempt for the fans and their complete lack of acceptance that they are responsible for this is the most galling.
Perfecto!

After 45 + years .... the current situation is it....
( What's more alarming is that I'm not sure I even care much anymore )

last 24hrs for me (though i've only supported since 2017)

manager canned (though not fully his fault)
glimmer of hope for 1 transfer snubbed in a matter of hours
ownership puts the team up for sale (?)
no transfer rumours
rumoured players wanting out
tonedeaf video put out by garbage owner, gaslighting fans

am i missing anything

We're through the looking glass now.

I see Jagielka is shilling for Rooney to be given the Everton gig...

Status
Not open for further replies.