What experience could I be in for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYTALITY

Player Valuation: £30m
I just found out the bird got me tickets to the Leicester match. It's a brilliant pressie because I'm from Ireland I only get over twice sometimes trice a year. I have not been over this year. I have not been over for such write-off of a season since when we finished 17th under Moyes. More often than not we are chasing Europe on some level and it's exciting .
I was thinking this could be a dead flat pointless game. But then I thought again. What if we don't win against Palace, the [Poor language removed] and Chelsea? It could be a fascinating game for better or for worse. Even if we nick something from palace if we loose the next two things will be bad I'd say

Who is going?

What do ya's think?

Last edited:

I just found out the bird got me tickets to the Leicester match. It's a brilliant pressie because I'm from Ireland I only get over twice sometimes trice a year. I have not been over this year. I have not been over for such write-off of a season since when we finished 17th under Moyes. More often than not we are chasing Europe on some level and it's exciting .
I was thinking this could be a dead flat pointless game. But then I thought again. What if we don't win against Palace, the [Poor language removed] and Chelse? It could be a fascinating game for better or for worse. Even if we nick something from palace if we loose the next two things will be bad I'd say

Who is going?

What do ya's think?
True blue! Most wouldn't bother their arse to come over with the season we're having. If we don't get anything from those games I think Martinez will be gone. You might get to see big dunc in charge

I was thinking this could be a dead flat pointless game. But then I thought again. What if we don't win against Palace, the [Poor language removed] and Chelse? It could be a fascinating game for better or for worse. Even if we nick something from palace if we loose the next two things will be bad I'd say

Who is going?

What do ya's think?

I'd say have a good time regardless if there's something meaningful to play for or not. I always have a good time attending sporting events (doesn't matter the sport) just because i'm watching my club play live and for the atmosphere. Going to the games live to me still beats watching it on TV or listening to it on the radio by a wide margin.

Have fun!

Last edited:

True blue! Most wouldn't bother their arse to come over with the season we're having. If we don't get anything from those games I think Martinez will be gone. You might get to see big dunc in charge

Thanks pal. I was lucky enough to see him score 'ten years on' in 2005. That would be another memorable game if he took charge.

I'd say have a good time regardless if there's something meaningful to play for or not. I always have a good time attending sporting events (doesn't matter the sport) just because i'm watching my club play live and for the atmosphere. Going to the games live to me still beats watching it on TV or listening to it on the radio by a wide margin.

Have fun!

I agree and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.