What did Ancelotti really say to Referee Kavanagh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C484C22E-7EB3-43E0-9495-B3142205432C.jpeg

Tbh i think the ref was still rattled by what is a serious and vital decision so acted too hastily sending him off.
That’s exactly what happened by the looks of it. Ancelotti wanted an explanation and said he wouldn’t disappear until he got one and the ref shows him a card because he didn’t have a good explanation because he knew it was rubbish.
The ref actually gave the goal and was overturned by VAR so he was clueless and didn’t want to look it on tv imo

This smug prick clearly has some egotistical issues. He clearly wanted to make the game about himself and make a name for himself. As if denying a last minute winner against Man Utd wasn’t enough for him he clearly couldn’t wait to take it one step further ensuring the headlines were about him by sending off Ancelotti. It’ll be the biggest ‘achievement’ this bell ever accomplishes in his crap career.

That’s exactly what happened by the looks of it. Ancelotti wanted an explanation and said he wouldn’t disappear until he got one and the ref shows him a card because he didn’t have a good explanation because he knew it was rubbish.
The ref actually gave the goal and was overturned by VAR so he was clueless and didn’t want to look it on tv imo

Very grim. As much as Ancelotti is footballing royalty being our manager, not a top 6 club, this kind of thing will happen.

Is that true? Because in our game against Brighton, I watched one of their defenders call Andy Madley a "f***ing cheat" straight to his face three times and not even get reprimanded.
My dad refs Sunday league and that is true. He says to the players at the start of the game, you can swear in frustration or whatever and he’ll turn a deaf ear but if they ever question his integrity it’s a red.
funnily enough when he says that, nobody has ever done it...it’s like the world wants clarity and consistency from referees or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.