What a shower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somerset Blue

Player Valuation: £6m
3079B350-C873-457B-8C65-A2EBAD9377BC.jpeg
Just thought I’d share what could be a new low from our great clubs marketing and merchandising machine! My daughter ordered a Christmas jumper for me from the online shop and when it arrived I was delighted to see it was a gift from Man City! Maybe an offering for our rolling over on Sunday! At least all areas of the club are following the same path downwards!;)

View attachment 146497Just thought I’d share what could be a new low from our great clubs marketing and merchandising machine! My daughter ordered a Christmas jumper for me from the online shop and when it arrived I was delighted to see it was a gift from Man City! Maybe an offering for our rolling over on Sunday! At least all areas of the club are following the same path downwards!;)
Are you sure your daughter ordered from the right website mate ?

View attachment 146497Just thought I’d share what could be a new low from our great clubs marketing and merchandising machine! My daughter ordered a Christmas jumper for me from the online shop and when it arrived I was delighted to see it was a gift from Man City! Maybe an offering for our rolling over on Sunday! At least all areas of the club are following the same path downwards!;)

So... have you been naughty or nice?

It's a sign mate.
Use it for washing your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.