West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind West Ham but just wanted to take a moment out on reflection to make sure that I laugh at that bellend Nolan missing a really good chance at the end of the game. The fat kopite would have milked that moment and no messing.

Unlucky lad.

I thought so too but according to the commentator he'd been speaking in the press earlier in the week about supporting Everton, hmmmm.

For those who went to the game, what a turnout, well done, made this Evertonian proud to be able to point out to the local RS plebs that 3/4 of the stand where we scored both goals was Everton. Then again we take fantastic support everywhere. Well done lads (and girls).

It's any action that impedes the progression of the opponent towards the ball. For example, a defender putting his body in front of an oncoming attacker when the ball has already gone past.

If Jaaskelainen made an attempt to punch the ball and Anichebe blocks him, then it would be obstruction. But the ball wasn't anywhere near there, Jaaskelainen made no attempt to come to meet the ball and Anichebe didn't stop the 'keeper moving towards the ball once the effort from Osman came in.

In short, never a foul.

looked like Jaaskelainen was manouvering to slip Victor one, seemed very content to stay behind him.

have a look at the WestBrom opening goal and try and see the difference -
the difs is that that their goal stood and ours was disallowed under very similar circumstances.
i must congratulate Moyes for taking the brave step in selecting his team taking into consideration the strengths of the opposition - as in horses for courses
his selection was very unpopular but very succesfull - what more do we want?

the worse thing is, both incidents weren't even tackles. they were players trying to control a ball. if common sence doesn't prevail then it'll be a travesty. FA have to take a stance and rectify the poor performances week in week out - there is way too much money and futures of business' at stake to have people who don't understand the game in charge

Common sense? FA?? yeah right

What ever the possible decisions are on recinding I'll be amazed if the FA come up with a mikado type, make the punishment fit the crime verdict.

I thought so too but according to the commentator he'd been speaking in the press earlier in the week about supporting Everton, hmmmm.

For those who went to the game, what a turnout, well done, made this Evertonian proud to be able to point out to the local RS plebs that 3/4 of the stand where we scored both goals was Everton. Then again we take fantastic support everywhere. Well done lads (and girls).

The commentator said he wasn't an Evertonian.

That ****house Nolan was on Soccer AM on the morning of the game saying he was a red and all his family would have a good xmas if he helped West Ham get the result against us.

Never mind always next time.

The commentator said he wasn't an Evertonian.

He was mumbling a bit and I couldn't make out what he meant. I rewound it a few times to listen again. It sounded something like Nolan DID like Everton as a boy, but that he never looked for their score. Didn't make sense.
I've always heard that he's a Red.

He's a red. Know people that know him. Decent lad by all accounts.

Apart from the kopiteness but its not nice to laugh at the mentally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.