• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you consider how much dough we’ve spent on players, that team makes me want to barf.

I know Gomes, Richy and Gbamin all injured, but still....it might just be me overreacting as Walcott’s name is there again.

I know mate but Iwobi's still injured and think we might not see Gordon until we've hit 40 points. The only other option is Sidibe at RW which I'm not entirely sold on.

when you consider how much dough we’ve spent on players, that team makes me want to barf.

I know Gomes, Richy and Gbamin all injured, but still....it might just be me overreacting as Walcott’s name is there again.
Look on the bright side at least no S and S.

Sub out the centre mids and Walcott for those injured then tell me how bad you think it is.

still not great at centre back, Sidibe seems sound enough at right back I suppose, I don’t know in all honesty, it’s still completely toothless without any real serious goal threat.

Noble is giving a good few years away to Tom, but he is the one who urges West Ham on and also gets the crowd going as well, if Davies can get into him and keep him quiet and occupied,we might get a draw at least.

Davies did that well in the return fixture at Goodison. He had Gomes next to him who was superb that day too.

I know injuries suck and one should not wish for anybody but I for one am happy Siggy is not available for this fixture.

1-4 us, Kean scores two, Iwobi and Bernard one each.

Status
Not open for further replies.