Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffo goes to our Blue Kid Creole-Allan....

IMG_20210509_181939.jpg

@bicycleheader have you actually got anything to say other than that childish emoji, literally adds nothing to the forum. I my opinion try and refute it rather than being a child

Very suited to playing away it seems. Done well today.

We're suited to playing deep, soaking things up (or trying to). Issue is it takes one thing to go wrong and we don't really have much else. Our games pretty much rely on scoring the first goal.

I've accepted that, for this season, it is what it is. But we have to see that change over the summer. A big chunk of that is recruitment, which there is no excuses for getting wrong now. Another factor is coaching. They've clearly been well drilled in this way of playing, so it's doable, even with this rabble.

United changed their seats I think a few weeks back... As the red was causing difficulties picking out teammates

Perhaps this is why we seem to be doing well in other grounds and awful at home

From what I`ve seen of West Ham they look quite attacking and score a few goals, we will play park the bus as you say. I can only see this going one way BUT we have been proven wrong many times by getting results when we thought we`d get beat and lose when we should have won.

So who knows?!? Lets get behind the team and save any criticism until we see what is served up. Need the 3 points to go within 3 points of West Ham with a game in hand. Lose here and we may as well switch off till August.....

Also me @the sniderman, obv didnt include this post because it doesnt serve your agenda....

Status
Not open for further replies.