Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendanGOT

Player Valuation: £15m
Big win that. We're on course for 61 pts. If we manage to win 3 of our next 4 we'd finish on 64 pts which I think would gaurentee Europa footie. I'm hoping winning only 2 of our next 4 will be enough. Depending on the teams above us

Runub

Player Valuation: £8m
I must confess to having stunted optimism leading into the game. Leeds winning didn’t help matters, but it was rumours around our staging a Yuletide panto production of The Mikado which nailed on my gloom.
I am very pleased to say my misgivings were misplaced. Gilbert and Sullivan are ok in my book!!
Gilbert and Sullivan? I must have missed them. Were they subbed off in the first half? o_O lol

Martin Alvito

Player Valuation: £20m
Really need United to do us a massive favour Thursday night

Their help on Tuesday night would also be appreciated. Asking them to take all nine points in something like 104 hours to keep the pressure on City is a pretty massive ask.

My guess would be that they leak two points in one of the fixtures and shut it down to prepare for the Europa final after that. Even if they lose to Leicester, they'll give that lot across the park their best shot. It's in their best interest on a lot of levels to keep Liverpool out of the Champions League.

TyphooToffee

Player Valuation: £70m
I must confess to having stunted optimism leading into the game. Leeds winning didn’t help matters, but it was rumours around our staging a Yuletide panto production of The Mikado which nailed on my gloom.
I am very pleased to say my misgivings were misplaced. Gilbert and Sullivan are ok in my book!!
Oh, throw in a grovel, Poo-Bah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks