• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it needs saying every single week.

We have a world class manager who has the likes of Davies , niasse , Walcott, Delph schniederlin at his disposal right now.

Right now we need to take the results over everything else. We get points on the board with this lot then we are moving in the right direction under ancelotti.

Otherwise losing our top scorer for the game and drawing on niasse as the backup and complaining how we didn't win is just amazingly like west ham fans

Christ I love our fans. Dont win away with a weakened squad and your best attacker out and it's literally worse than having your eyes gouged out by Freddy Krueger. Literally the worst performance you've ever seen from any team ever since last week which was literally the worst performance you've ever seen since the week before.

Or maybe it's a rag tag squad with a makeshift midfield away and we should try, y'know, supporting.

Its very rare that a report of our games, or the highlights, in any way represent any match thread ever.

(There have been a few exceptions mind.)

Tis the way of the world. And I guess most forums are similar.

Opportunity missed to move a win away from 5th, but truthfully we didn’t deserve more than a point. The habit of not losing is a good one to have though and I think Carlo is getting us there.

Gordon did ok for a debut (considering it’s away where young kids always find it tough), Kean is a bit of a headless chicken at times, but I hope he comes good.

unimpressed with our starting midfield 4 - didn’t rate any of their performances today.

Its very rare that a report of our games, or the highlights, in any way represent any match thread ever.

(There have been a few exceptions mind.)

Tis the way of the world. And I guess most forums are similar.

The actual away end was just as bad.

It was like the sky was falling in from the first minute.

We have so many angry blerts following us.

Christ I love our fans. Dont win away with a weakened squad and your best attacker out and it's literally worse than having your eyes gouged out by Freddy Krueger. Literally the worst performance you've ever seen from any team ever since last week which was literally the worst performance you've ever seen since the week before.

Or maybe it's a rag tag squad with a makeshift midfield away and we should try, y'know, supporting.
Theres only enough watching Delph & Davies play like they've got their boots on the wrong feet a man can take mate.

They were totally bullied by Mark freakin Noble & Declan friggin Rice.

If we want Europe theres got to be a player or 2 brought into centre mid.

And thats not un- supporting the team mate.

Theres only enough watching Delph & Davies play like they've got their boots on the wrong feet a man can take mate.

Funnily enough all the WH fans are banging on about how theyd take delph type and noble is past it.

The actual away end was just as bad.

It was like the sky was falling in from the first minute.

We have so many angry blerts following us.

I think our fans are just fed up of us throwing away every single chance we ever get given of achieving something - like today 3 points against a team who's fans have literally just held a protest against their board and its 3 points off 6th - instead of being up for it from the off its the same lifeless half arsed performance from the first blow of the whistle.

I think our fans are just fed up of us throwing away every single chance we ever get given of achieving something - like today 3 points against a team who's fans have literally just held a protest against their board and its 3 points off 6th - instead of being up for it from the off its the same lifeless half arsed performance from the first blow of the whistle.

A view that doesn't take in to consideration that we were away from home, in the relegation zone only last month, have taken 15 points from our last 8 league matches and have Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Gomes and Gbamin all injured.

And the anger was there from the first minute.

This has been an issue for years as well. We have so many toxic fans.

i agree, but they're the last two midfielders we have who aren' called Morgan Schneiderlin.

A view that doesn't take in to consideration that we were away from home, in the relegation zone only last month, have taken 15 points from our last 8 league matches and have Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Gomes and Gbamin all injured.

And the anger was there from the first minute.

This has been an issue for years as well. We have so many toxic fans.

Any Big club thats put up with what we have had too has that element in the fanbase mate I wouldn't say we are worse than others (look at WHU fans today and their antics inside the stadium 2 seasons back).

Put Man Utd or Arsenal fans in our position and see how they carry on - they bitch and moan and protest over *just* winning FA Cups and finishing top 6 every season.

Decent point if we win at home to the Barcodes were in a good position and still in the hunt.

Hopefully we can keep grinding results out

Any Big club thats put up with what we have had too has that element in the fanbase mate I wouldn't say we are worse than others (look at WHU fans today and their antics inside the stadium 2 seasons back).

Put Man Utd or Arsenal fans in our position and see how they carry on - they bitch and moan and protest over *just* winning FA Cups and finishing top 6 every season.

I accept that but it has definitely gotten worse at us in recent years.

We also have far, far too many lads (even older fellas) absolutely smashed and coked up to their eyeballs, to go watch a football match.

Feel like I say this every week but teams are so poor and their to be beat but we don't have enough quality, belief or urgency to do it. No wonder Liverpool beat everyone as the teams are so bad. Ahh well I made the 18.07pm train back to lime street and carriage A is nice and quiet haha so alls good.

Status
Not open for further replies.