• Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Oh right, the headbutt thing.

Blatant red card but the day you see VAR make a correct decision against a London club vs. Everton is the dame day hell freezes over.
He's deliberately swung his head back to make contact - it's a red card all day. But football is [Poor language removed], so it's not a surprise they waved it away.

Corrupt as the day is long.

A point away with our 2 CM missing , along with our best player in Rico also out , is decent.
Just as well that we didn't throw the baby out with the bathwater previously , when some lads wanted DCL potting. He really is coming on leaps and bounds.
Poor performance overall but we still got a result.
Carlo managed it well , and things are looking brighter.

Two pretty poor sides and a draw was a fair result.

We are woefully inadequate going forward. I'm not even singling out certain players, they either aren't good enough or aren't willing to take the responsibility to shoot or find a pass.

Defensively I thought Mina was solid, Bernard looked creative but gave away possession easily, and a good run out for Gordon. The rest of our players were 'meh' at best, except for Holgate who always looks assured.

VAR a disgrace again but it didn't effect the outcome of the match.

I think we'll need at least 7 first team players to be a consistently good side.

This probably reads like a negative post but I am optimistic about the coming seasons, and we have a decent chance of qualifying for Europe this season given other side's shortcomings.

Happy enough with a point.
It was neither a great result, or a great performance, but we deserved a point, and are looking up the table rather than the direction we were looking not that long ago.

I couldn't get there today, so safe journey back to all those who made the journey to the tarted up Athletics Stadium.

Our performance was the equivalent of ordering Chinese for tea and getting a plate of dog dirt on toast. Still, a point's a point and we didn't fall totally apart after they went ahead.

We are awful. Very few showed up today Holgate was immense but Pickford saved us from red faces. Italian lad not up to it We are in dire need of more offensive punch if Lewin or Richarlison goes down but I doubt this window will provide any. That West Ham team we should of be hammered they had a weak team playing today.

No midfield, Davies was basically playing as a third CB and had no one in front of him to support. Waste of a solid confident attacking midfielder was given no chance. Solid from Holgate

Our midfield lacks bite and craft and is easily overrun. Satisfied with result today really but we are still at the beginning of a long road and until we have our Gomes back and Gbamin (however you spell it) we will be weak in the middle. We are weak up front anyway and have been since Lukaku so we need better quality up front with DCL slowly improving. Sorry but I cannot hack Davies in the middle. Looks like he is slow on decision making, runs into blind alleys and loses possession far to easily with sloppy passing. I thought Delph was OK today. Calm on the ball and quite accurate with forward passing.

Christ I love our fans. Dont win away with a weakened squad and your best attacker out and it's literally worse than having your eyes gouged out by Freddy Krueger. Literally the worst performance you've ever seen from any team ever since last week which was literally the worst performance you've ever seen since the week before.

Or maybe it's a rag tag squad with a makeshift midfield away and we should try, y'know, supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.