• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richy being out is massive, but if DLC has a good game and Kean has his head right we may still stagger though
Big big loss though

Interesting what their fans think:

They're much more confident now that Richarlison it out which is understandable, as more than 50% of our goals come through Richi.
That thread could easily be a thread on here. Substitute "West Ham" for "Everton" and they're saying a lot of the same stuff we here in our match threads.

I'm surprised actually, as whenever I chat to a West Ham fan in real life they are deluded morons.

Looking for 2x West Ham tickets tomorrow (surprising my other half after a really shitty week!)
anyone got a couple going?
Norfolk based but can meet at ground!!!

Everton tickets can never make up for adultery. The love is tainted. I’ve two tickets I’ll bring you if you want.

I'd go a 3-5-2 (or 5-3-2 when defending).

Pickford
Coleman Mina Holgate
Sidibe Digne
Davies Schneiderlin Bernard
Kean Calvert-Lewin

Schneiderlin to sit in while Davies has license to get forward. Bernard cutting in from the left, Digne and Sidibe hopefully bombing forward.

And yes, Schneids himself ain't great, but hopefully with Davies' energy beside him he can just do his thing and protect the centre-backs.

I'd go a 3-5-2 (or 5-3-2 when defending).

Pickford
Coleman Mina Holgate
Sidibe Digne
Davies Schneiderlin Bernard
Kean Calvert-Lewin

Schneiderlin to sit in while Davies has license to get forward. Bernard cutting in from the left, Digne and Sidibe hopefully bombing forward.

And yes, Schneids himself ain't great, but hopefully with Davies' energy beside him he can just do his thing and protect the centre-backs.

We hemorrhage goals when we rely on Snides to defend, I really hope he doesn't play.

We hemorrhage goals when we rely on Snides to defend, I really hope he doesn't play.

He's the sort of player that if he plays as purely a CDM, he's OK, it depends if he has legs/energy beside him to drive the play upfield when we have the ball. Davies and Bernard should provide that.

I defo wouldn't play Schneiderlin at home when we can expect the majority of the ball against most teams, but away from home he can be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.