• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted Richarlison is out. One of the only ones you can rely on for effort and desire in the squad.

It's a huge game. Win today and it'll look like we have something to play for again, a loss will drain the life out of us all.

we already have something to play for. A loss doesn’t change that.

no Richy is a huge loss for us and wouldn’t be surprised if we get beat today.

we already have something to play for. A loss doesn’t change that.

no Richy is a huge loss for us and wouldn’t be surprised if we get beat today.

But if we want to get into that top 6 we have to start winning games like today. The next four games are our chance to turn up the pressure on the more fancied teams around us. We can´t go into a run of fixtures against Arsenal, United, Chelsea and Liverpool behind them.

LOL the media absolutely hate the up and coming Everton dont they.

Since Usmanov and Ancelotti have come on board they are absolutely desperate to try get any digs in they can including those bells Nicholas & Merson.

I put this in the pettiness thread aswell but just win Everton to shut this bell up

What a bellend that man is. He truly hates Everton.

Carlo has done ‘ok’ getting 9/12 points, losing only narrowly to Man City away. I’d love to know how he described Arteta’s managerial start at Arsenal, who’s took 5/12 points. I bet he’s described it as fantastic.

Also, Charlie, the fact you think Moyes should’ve been Everton manager sums your worthless opinion up.

You’re a man in your late 50s, lose the diamond stud, you tit!

What a bellend that man is. He truly hates Everton.

Carlo has done ‘ok’ getting 9/12 points, losing only narrowly to Man City away. I’d love to know how he described Arteta’s managerial start at Arsenal, who’s took 5/12 points. I bet he’s described it as fantastic.

Also, Charlie, the fact you think Moyes should’ve been Everton manager sums your worthless opinion up.

You’re a man in your late 50s, lose the diamond stud, you tit!
He’s an utter balloon! A one in three striker who got all of 20 caps for Scotland, but he carries on like he was on George Best‘s level. He shows absolutely no respect for any team but the sky five. Even with just weeks left of the season he was still dissing Leicester when they won the league. A horrible Scrote Of a human being!

Status
Not open for further replies.