Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Haller and Snodgrass I worry about.

Snodgrass has a cracking cross / set piece delivery and Haller is great in the air.

No Mina will mean we'll need to score atleast 2 to win this one imo

The game where fans finally open their eyes to the need for a clinical finisher.
Keane can head the ball. He just doesn't know where it'll go, but as long as he gets to it first.

Massive shame that Richarlison is unavailable for this one. He’s usually the first name on the team sheet. Hope to see Kean take his chance today and step up. Would love to get 3 points here today and keep that momentum building. I’m gonna predict a 0-2 win to the blues.

Remember Lukaku got his Everton career off to a flier against these urchins. He even showed a bit of fight, largely unique for his spell in the Premiership, knocked unconscious getting his head to a Mirallas cross.

Squad down to the bare bones, big chance Moise and best of luck.

Has Everton loss written all over it now moyes is their manager and tons of our fans laughed at them getting him whilst we got Ancelotti.

I put this in the pettiness thread aswell but just win Everton to shut this bell up

I just don't get how people can actually say with conviction that any team should choose Moyes who's won nothing over a manager who has more trophies than most clubs entire histories. Yeah it might not work out with Ancelloti in the end but that same risk lay with Moyes too. Don't get that shout at all.

I'm not feeling particularly hopeful about getting a result against them, I absolutely hate them nowadays and the fact Moyes is there makes me want us to batter them even more, I don't think we will though.
Too many people in here saying we'll batter them suggests to me we won't. Always the case lol

My team
Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Walcott Davies Delph Bernard
Calvert-Lewin Kean

Subs
Lossl Coleman Keane Baines Schneiderlin Iwobi Gordon

Hopefully we can get Gordon some minutes where we are in the lead rather than having to throw him on chasing the game. I think Niasse might be worth a bench place instead of Schneiderlin and it would be more balanced 3 defensive and 3 attacking instead of 4 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.