• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor game and play ;-( Older players like Delph, Coleman and Walcott, all on top wages, dreadful and no aid for the younger lads ;-( Davis poor today so needs a break maybe if someone else back for tuesday

Good point I thought. We played well in pockets, defended really well, and I thought Gordon and Sidibe were both very good.

I was impressed with the substitutions from Ancelotti too.
I agree but still feel like that should have been three points. Chance to move up the table against a poorer side.

VAR is absolutely useless when it has the biggest bunch of clueless muppets using it.

Blokes just head butted someone and it was deemed fine. Bin it all off

And the bloke in charge of it is Mike Riley, one of the worst referees of all time! He’s right up there with Clive Thomas and Claatenburg!

Reactions: c28

Abject second half.

Gordon showed glimpses, looks an intelligent player. Dom will bag loads when he has players in midfield who create actual chances for him. Davies was turd. Only two centre mids id keep are Gomes and Gbamin.

I thought Gordon did well in flashes, I can see why Bayern want him.

Yeah I think with him and Kean we've lacked any real game where we have been comfortable on the scoreboard to give decent minutes to both. We needed a 3-0 by 60 type game where they can play with no pressure.

Positive signs from him though!

Status
Not open for further replies.