Match Thread West Ham United v Everton. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spank their little arses.

I want Bernard Sig and Richi to run riot.

DCL to lead the line.

Keane and Zouma to marshall the defence.

Digne and Coleman to fly the flanks.

J-Picks in goal.

Gomes and Gueye to steady the midfield.

Everton 3
West Hamwich United 0

It's starting to look like a settled line-up.
That' s a great sign. DCL will be a vital part of the squad next year, starting some games and supporting from the bench in many others. If we can bring in a top striker and either sign Zouma or have Mina settle, we'll be a settled force to be reckoned with. I would be greedy and ask for a right back too, but Coleman is looking ok recently and may be able to be rolled out for a season yet. If the manager can sort himself out, let's do these, Blues.

That' s a great sign. DCL will be a vital part of the squad next year, starting some games and supporting from the bench in many others. If we can bring in a top striker and either sign Zouma or have Mina settle, we'll be a settled force to be reckoned with. I would be greedy and ask for a right back too, but Coleman is looking ok recently and may be able to be rolled out for a season yet. If the manager can sort himself out, let's do these, Blues.
I'd like improvements in all areas to be honest!
DCL must stay, however. He's had his critics but he'll get better. Harry Kane didn't have it all plain sailing early on.

I'd like improvements in all areas to be honest!
DCL must stay, however. He's had his critics but he'll get better. Harry Kane didn't have it all plain sailing early on.
But realistically imo we'll bring in a maximum three first XI starters and that's absolutely fine. Gomes permanent, striker, Zouma permanent/another CB OR a new RB.

If we can achieve that, and get rid of 10-15 fringe players, we'll be in great shape.

We wasted the good result against Liverpool by losing to Newcastle. Let's not waste the good result against Chelsea by losing to West Ham.

Got to start being consistent and building on results eventually, Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.