Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom are hopeless at keeping the ball. Their last 10 league games have all been less than 40% possession so we need to get on the ball, retain possession, frustrate them and get the first goal. They will happily sit back for a 0-0 so as soon as that plan goes out the window the game is there to be won.
Thats the Allardyce anti-football way lad. You forgotten it already?

Gravy tits saying he got no financial backing at us, he spent nearly £30mil Also said he took us from rock bottom to 8th. Even tho the article makes it clear we were 13th and unsie did the work hes claiming credit for

Hes heard the lie so many times hes started to believe it himself. Hope we beat them so bad he slipsinti a bisto induced coma

What the hell is that? Didn’t he spend £50m on Cenk Tosun and Theo Walcott?

Thats the Allardyce anti-football way lad. You forgotten it already?

Truth is we not much better at possession football. Statistically we're better when we also don't have possession as well. Based on how both teams have been playing both would be looking for the other to take the ball and wait to counter.. the last team to be frustrated by no possession will be them. This game could be won on a set piece.

Truth is we not much better at possession football. Statistically we're better when we also don't have possession as well. Based on how both teams have been playing both would be looking for the other to take the ball and wait to counter.. the last team to be frustrated by no possession will be them. This game could be won on a set piece.

I definitely think our biggest asset tonight will be set pieces. These are prone to conceding fouls around their box so need to get at them and force as many as we can. Hopefully Richy and James can cause mayhem.

Don’t mess this up Everton. Door is wide open. Just walk through it.
There's is going to be a bank of 5 with two covering each frame followed closely by another 3 in front. With the key to the door hidden on sams rectum. A draw is the aim before beating Newcastle for BFS.

There's is going to be a bank of 5 with two covering each frame followed closely by another 3 in front. With the key to the door hidden on sams rectum. A draw is the aim before beating Newcastle for BFS.

....I suspect the Baggies are now in a situation where draws aren’t good enough. As you say, I’m sure he’ll keep it tight but somewhere in those tactics they’ll be keen to score a goal. Indeed, the first goal could be key to the match.

Gravy tits saying he got no financial backing at us, he spent nearly £30mil Also said he took us from rock bottom to 8th. Even tho the article makes it clear we were 13th and unsie did the work hes claiming credit for

Hes heard the lie so many times hes started to believe it himself. Hope we beat them so bad he slipsinti a bisto induced coma
Okay Samuel, ignore the fact that you got cash in January to spend which none of Silva and Ancelotti has got.

I'd take a dodgy one nil win, but I hope we smash them. Nothing against WBA just their manager. The only good thing about SA being their manager is they might stop showing pictures of him in a jacket with our badge on! Makes my blood boil every time!
Even before the unthinkable happened and he was our manager I disliked his style particularly when he thought he was a genius by getting the ref to call Cahill (iirc) for fouls every time he touched an opposition player and he gave that God awful wink. Suppose it worked though, but that's more damning for the useless officials rather than his intellect.

....I suspect the Baggies are now in a situation where draws aren’t good enough. As you say, I’m sure he’ll keep it tight but somewhere in those tactics they’ll be keen to score a goal. Indeed, the first goal could be key to the match.
Yeap the last 5 minutes they might start lobbing balls into our box. That's usually his way of going for a win. I think the last 10 minutes would be our best chance to score but I'd rather we found a way before that. And get that first important goal.

Looking back it's crazy how far weve come since the gravy dribbler was in charge. Best thing Moshiris done since being here getting Carlo in. I'm sure Ancelotti will go down as one of the greats in our history.

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.