Were Boss Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Were boss again..????

Naar not havin that [Poor language removed]. C'mon Davek have a word lad. Were a [Poor language removed] club im the mire. [Poor language removed] ground,fans,chairman,manager,players,songs,pitch,sweets,police,tickets,toffee lady,half time bollocks,pies,pints,Kits,ground move,Forums................

Were boss again..????

Naar not havin that [Poor language removed]. C'mon Davek have a word lad. Were a [Poor language removed] club im the mire. [Poor language removed] ground,fans,chairman,manager,players,songs,pitch,sweets,police,tickets,toffee lady,half time bollocks,pies,pints................

Players are not even getting arrested any more, bad show. Phil Collins anyone.

I wonder what will happen when Yak comes back though. Fel and Cahill in the same team still?
Would you choose Hibbo over Neville now?

Would you keep Arteta in the middle?

Lescott as CB? Leave Baines on the left or put Lescott back there?

Let Baines go to the barcodes?

Its all running smoothly now, but thats only because people are playing where they want and we've had to make personnel changes.

I wonder what will happen when Yak comes back though. Fel and Cahill in the same team still?
Would you choose Hibbo over Neville now?

Would you keep Arteta in the middle?

Lescott as CB? Leave Baines on the left or put Lescott back there?

Let Baines go to the barcodes?

Its all running smoothly now, but thats only because people are playing where they want and we've had to make personnel changes.

We need strength in depth. If we didnt have those players when the injuries hit we'd be preverbaly fooked.

Dear me. I'm sorry, but talk of a "Moyes Doctrine" at play in recent performances is toe-curling. Is that feller really a journalist?

I have the utmost respect for Moyes' achievements at Goodison Park and I've defended him through thick and thin, but to claim recent form on some plan coming together after 7 years in the making is stretching reality beyond breaking point. These changes have been forced on Moyes, and not the least reason for the impressive pacy ground play is the absence of a big target man (and "hoof it like Yobo" being an enforced absentee has helped for some games). The fact that adversity rather than the manager proactively finding the way forward says it all about Moyesie for me. Great motivator but very slow on the uptake where the tactical side of the game is concerned.

Some people just have to go overboard. We're playing to a good standard that befits the club's traditions at the moment. End of story really.

We need strength in depth. If we didnt have those players when the injuries hit we'd be preverbaly fooked.

We'll soon also start to see the benefits of real competition for places with players having to up their game to get a start. We are staring to sound positive again.;)

Dear me. I'm sorry, but talk of a "Moyes Doctrine" at play in recent performances is toe-curling. Is that feller really a journalist?

I have the utmost respect for Moyes' achievements at Goodison Park and I've defended him through thick and thin, but to claim recent form on some plan coming together after 7 years in the making is stretching reality beyond breaking point. These changes have been forced on Moyes, and not the least reason for the impressive pacy ground play is the absence of a big target man (and "hoof it like Yobo" being an enforced absentee has helped for some games). The fact that adversity rather than the manager proactively finding the way forward says it all about Moyesie for me. Great motivator but very slow on the uptake where the tactical side of the game is concerned.

Some people just have to go overboard. We're playing to a good standard that befits the club's traditions at the moment. End of story really.

;) Thanks mate. I think some need bringing back down to earth. All that 'were boss again' bollocks. The last thing we need at this club,is a feel good factor. It's only 10 points out of a possible 12 round christmas. Load of [Poor language removed] in my view!!

An were only 6th in the best League on the planet FFS. I just dont understand were all this optimism comes from.

Bring back Mike Walker i say!!

;) Thanks mate. I think some need bringing back down to earth. All that 'were boss again' bollocks. The last thing we need at this club,is a feel good factor. It's only 10 points out of a possible 12 round christmas. Load of [Poor language removed] in my view!!

An were only 6th in the best League on the planet FFS. I just dont understand were all this optimism comes from.

No European football, no 4th place, no silverwear, no money, no ambition....

I'm supporting Everton Ladies from now on. Now that is success!

You're happy with 6th place in a league where Hull City can sit proudly in the upper echelons? I'm happy that your happy, but mediocrity isn't really the issue here. The linked article puts forward a thesis ("The Moyes Doctrine") that has it that after a handful of games, when changes have been forced on our manager, we are at the dawn of a new era of Ball-Harvey-Kendall dimensions. Whoever has written that has completely gone overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.