Wembley , The RS , Hillsborough and #JFT96 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

little curly alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
I've posted this on GOT as well as Our Site in order to both inform as to the #JFT96 request , but also to allow any dissenters to have their say . Ill TRY and get back as-when I can to respond to any - if there are any ...

Nice one ....

The other day , I was contacted by a representative of the #JFT96 Campaign requesting my input on their idea of a Blue Version of the Red , “ .. Don’t Buy the Scum .. “ , Posters for the Semi Final . It is my intention to say , Yeah Girl . Go for it . I trust the majority of Blues will concur . However , no doubt there will be dissenters . there always are these days . .. Anyways ..

In 10 days , ourselves and our City Rivals are scheduled to meet in yet another Wembley Showdown . I am yet to see comparative figures over recent years but I would wager we would be into the Hundreds of Millions , as regards prospective viewing figures . It is there ESSENTIAL that both Clubs , but particularly OURS , represent ourselves , our families , our forebears , and for those whom lost or were known to anyone lost at Hillsborough . During this piece I aim to illustrate my feelings to that effect . Even if you disagree , I would ask that you at least read it then make up your own mind .

So , It’s On , as they say these days … Wembley Meeting #4 – not counting Charity Shields , and also the First Semi-Final we’ve played at the National Stadium . The last Semi Final we played against them was the infamous Clive Thomas Tie at Maine Rd , for which I was also present . The one before that , at the other Manchester Ground , Bally scored our goal , I was also present as we lost 1-2 . So , Semi-Final #3 and we DO kinda owe them one … But , see .. that’s ON THE PITCH …

Off it , on ALL the other occasions these 2 Great , ‘cause that’s what we are . Both sides , like it or not , we are BOTH Top Clubs ; WE , the People of Merseyside and/or Followers of each side have gone to wherever the game was played and , not only represented ourselves and our families , but did so in a fashion that had the Media fawning over us , other fans mocking – but secretly JEALOUS of us , and the Establishment WORRIED about us … The chants of Are You Watching Manchester ??? Were Legendary . And LOUD …

Now , of course , things are slightly different . Due to the erosion to the point of non-existence of the traditional Working Class has seen a reduction in the “ Fraternal “ aspect of Merseyside Football , and indeed society in general . Though whilst Liverpool may have been one of the last places to succumb , we are no longer the entity we were whence last we faced each other , under the then , Twin Towers . Moreover , that WAS in 1989 . Indeed , only short weeks following the Hillsborough Disaster , so , naturally the atmosphere was unusual . Comradely even . However , anyone whom attended either or both of the previous F.A. Cup
’86 , or Milk – League Cup of ’84 , would attest to the fact that the atmosphere was almost as united – SMALL “ u “ , , if you’ll pardon the expression at those games as well .

Me POINT is , we’ve ALWAYS been able to “ Rip The Piss .. “ , out of each other without turning into Mancs or Cockneys with No Fukn Moral Code – nor any recognition of the fact that many of us have RS Partners , Children , Fambo or certainly close mates . Yet lately , BOTH SIDES , and I DO MEAN BOTH sides have deteriorated into the .. “ How Low Can You Go ..??? “ Thing . I would suggest this is a combination of the decline of the working classes , the influx of outsiders – particularly with respect , at Anfield , allied to the Modern Society fashion to have NO MORALS , SCRUPLES , etc .. Whatever the cause , we find ourselves on the brink of a historical event – the first Wembley Mersey Derby Semi-Final , which happens to fall on the weekend of the Anniversary of Hillsborough .

I therefore ask .. No .. IMPLORE EVERY SINGLE Scouser or Supporter of Scouse Teams , whom attends the game to watch either the 1986 Final – less than a year from our Ban . NOT ONE BEEP ABOUT Murderers etc … Then , as I said , 1989 .. OK It was VERY close to the Hillsborough game , but if anyone doubts the Merseyside United feeling which pervaded at the time , please , check You-Tube or Google and see the Red & Blue scarves KNOTTED TOGETHER RIGHT ACROSS Stanley Park . Honestly , check them out .. Read some stuff … Indeed .. KNOW YOUR HISTORY …

I would also like to illustrate the actions of Liverpool FC in recent times , with not only Gary Ablett , but also Rhys Jones and also Gary Speed . Whilst I call LFC for many things , I was pleasantly surprised at the developments above . IT’S HOW WE USED TO ROLL …

So , as I respond to the #JFT96 Rep’ , as regards these Blue ; Don’t Buy the Scum Posters for the Everton end , I shall post this both on our site www.thtandlcab-football.com and also Grand Old Team , in the hope that for every knee-jerk ******** who both can’t see past his own nose and with zero perception of local history – and whom also WERENT AT VILLA PARK , Ill wager ; .. there’ll be one or two whom perhaps WILL investigate , put petty rivalry ****e aside for one day an’ REPRAZENT !!!

I will be ROARING Everton on at Wembley . I shall however do so without singin’ either , Murderers , OR The Baby’s Not Yours .. The latter mainly because A ; The Baby is now about 15 , an’ also IT WINDS HIM UP , FFS !!! We’re at Wembley for a Football Game . It does NOT however preclude our acknowledgement the Scouse Football Fans went to watch an FA Cup Semi Final , just like us . Only they never came home …

An’ its wrong . CRIMINAL in fact . As we shall all soon discover .

Have a FANTASTIC , MEMORABLE day , but Seriously , DO RIGHT BY YOUR CLUB , YOUR FAMILY AN’ YOURSELF …

REPRAZENT !!!

Thank You .

Written In Britain .

LCABlog .

Peace Out .

I'd love us to unite. If only for one day. We are football fans, and should have a common passion. If nothing else, a passion for humanity.

Brilliant words.

I agree, however I do know fact that if we get another "Clive Thomas" moment, or a screeching dive from Stevie G Laaah then there will be a break out of angry Evertonians singing whatever they want.

Good shout pal.

Please don't think though that all bad feeling stems from "outsiders." You won't hear any wall pusher or murderer chants from me.

They are [Poor language removed]. Always will be.
I hate them. Always will do.
But this will not stop me from respecting those who died.

Good shout pal.

Please don't think though that all bad feeling stems from "outsiders." You won't hear any wall pusher or murderer chants from me.

No , Kid . as I noted , its more on their part . OURS is more of a Parochial thing ,.. Tit-For_Tat .. No less Brain-Dead for that though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.