Weak and and Feeble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only scoring 11 in the second half needs to change. Cracking first 45 effort though. We clearly have complacent players at the mo.

Does anyone else find it fascinating that the RS would leak that many points either way? I'm completely at a loss as to whether that's good management, luck or both. The stathead in me says the latter; the experienced sports fan with eyes says it's probably the former.

We sure don't concede much in the first half, and I'm amazed that those dismal second halves would pick up that many points.

I'm trying to get my head around the fact that on first half results Liverpool are 10 points ahead, on second half results they're actually behind, and yet over 90 minutes they're 16 points ahead.

How can there be a universe where that can be allowed to happen? I demand a VAR call on the Laws Of Physics and Mathematics

Checking: Reality Verdict: Unfair

Mixture of everything isn’t it.

Team of bottlers, no real leaders on the field, no desire, crap poor management (Silva) and lack of substitutions or alternative tactics, fitness levels. I really cannot wait for the season to finish and for Ancelotti to begin the rebuilding process.

At first I thought the forum had come over all RAWK by looking at alternative tables to put us in a good light. Then I saw it was being used to show how terrible we are in the 2nd half.

Relieved that the forum is still not rammed with bad meffs.

Carry on.

At first I thought the forum had come over all RAWK by looking at alternative tables to put us in a good light. Then I saw it was being used to show how terrible we are in the 2nd half.

Relieved that the forum is still not rammed with bad meffs.

Carry on.

I think my favourite was when they bragged about winning the league with shots outside the box.

What could have been.

EO-TtNDXUAECo81

EO-TtNGWoAEEbs7

You're better better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.