Not open for further replies.

zero

Player Valuation: £30m
According to the sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1457758.ece

SNF23BIZFX1-682_536973a.jpg

lollol

Whoops sorry not gay, we're the girliest... :|

Never bought it or even read someone else's since Hillsborough they are lower than a room full of kopites(although I admit to backing the hillsborough thing because I lost a mate there)

Well I can tell you that if you've looked at Rook's recent thread starter, you are more gay today than you were yesterday.

gordon smart is a f@cking c@nt stain , c@ck jockey , knob head !!!!

no ifs , no buts , if i ever see the bloke im gonna knock his head off and [Poor language removed] down his throat....thats a promise !

sorry for the language but he is a proper **** journo , i f@cking hate him .grrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

gordon smart is a f@cking c@nt stain , c@ck jockey , knob head !!!!

no ifs , no buts , if i ever see the bloke im gonna knock his head off and [Poor language removed] down his throat....thats a promise !

sorry for the language but he is a proper **** journo , i f@cking hate him .grrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

if that happens make sure you get a witness to post his mobile recording onto Youtube. I'd watch that over and over again. lollol

The stories just [Poor language removed]. Some half baked kopite no doubt attempting to rip off a similar picture that was published of the argies a couple of years ago. The graphics dude who did this one needs shooting. My 6 year old nephew could have done better. Would have wrote a better story too.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/ayandy/funny-freekick2.jpg

That's the first thing I thought of was that Argentina wall with the players holding handbags.

Loved it. lol

Don't get so heated up over a light hearted showbiz column. We take ourselves a bit too serious at times. Lets face it he is right, its hardly the most masculine thing to do is it? Sun is good for its sport especially the racing
Posted via Mobile Device

tbh, i thought it could have been funny if there was more care taken like the argie picture.

you're right, gingerav. the graphics are woeful and we can all just laugh at how crap the sun is instead of saluting some clever mock up of the boys.

We complain all the time about getting no coverage. we have it now. What more do you want. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.